For information and advice on the French Auto-Entrepreneur scheme for small business owners.

Members: 340
Latest Activity: Aug 14

Please add questions as a new discussion thread by clicking 'Add a Discussion' below. Don't use the comment wall for anything other than chatter. That way the important questions and responses will be easily searchable. 


Discussion Forum

How do I close out of AE - want to finish now.

Started by Patsie Fear. Last reply by Andrew Hearne Aug 14. 8 Replies

I need to close this down now as I do not have any more work.Continue

Is it me...

Started by Tim Nowfel. Last reply by Christine Kavanagh Aug 4. 39 Replies

Or has the AE tax rate gone up...Again!Just did the teledeclaration and by my reckoning 1.7%If they did that in the UK, MP's heads would be on spikes in front of the tower.  Why?  Why does this…Continue

CFE - minimum cotisations

Started by Tracy Thurling. Last reply by Chris Kerry Jul 23. 32 Replies

Information regarding the CFE and the end of exonerations for AEs…Continue

AE, paid by UK company - possible?

Started by Claire Hughes. Last reply by Julia Grange Jul 6. 17 Replies

I'm about to start carrying out some part-time freelance work for a UK company and would like to do this through the AE scheme.I'm hoping this will be quite straightforward, can I just get set up…Continue

Comment Wall

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Auto-Entrepreneurs to add comments!

Comment by Louise Doddrell on June 2, 2014 at 10:49

I am in the Centre, the Loiret (45) not far from Orléans and Fontainebleau.

Comment by Rachael Fillatre on June 2, 2014 at 7:56

Hi Louise, I'm in the Gers and you?

Comment by Louise Doddrell on May 31, 2014 at 18:54

Hello Rachael. I am interested to learn that you are a VA too.  Whereabouts are you in France?

Comment by Rachael Fillatre on May 23, 2014 at 8:06

Hello Micala I'm a VA and would be interested in joining the Facebook page as well. Just clicked on the link to have a look.

Comment by Catharine Higginson on May 22, 2014 at 21:26

Also feel free to talk to Sheila Walshe Blackmore who is an admin on this site (and absolutely lovely to boot) - she does the same too and is a mine of sensible info. Hope this helps! x

Comment by Louise Doddrell on May 22, 2014 at 20:04

Yes, fine.  

Comment by Katherine Alexander on May 22, 2014 at 20:03

Thank you Louise for your very kind offer, yes please, l would very much like to take you up on your offer of help and advise, l have sent a friend request , l hope this is ok?

Comment by Katherine Alexander on May 22, 2014 at 20:00

Hi Micala...Thanks for the invite but l am already a member!...l posted a question regards siret numbers and B&B's gites which had an overwhelming response...but for Louise and Julia...l can recommend the group, great ladies, great advise and good fun too!

Comment by Louise Doddrell on May 22, 2014 at 19:47

Katherine, I am also working as a VA and would be happy to give you any information or help.  I set up as an auto-entrepreneur.

Micala - I would be interested in joining the Facebook page too.

Comment by Julia Grange on May 22, 2014 at 19:07

Thank you for the facebook link Micala, I didn't know of the group. I work as an agent commercial/estate agent as I couldn't get work locally as a bilingual PA/Secretary but I'll ask to join the Ladies in Business and see what transpires!


© 2014   Created by James Higginson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service