Art & Design

another Sérignan permanent exhibition piece. I would gather it is a Liquitex on canvas silk screen print ( à la 3D specs ) in any event stunning!

Slight case of the "huh, anyone can do thats!" Personally I like it.

This is an example of a Sérignan Gallery installation earlier this Summer

We live twenty minutes away from Sérignan ( nr. Béziers Herault ) there is a charming art gallery there. I often go and visit with my daughter, as they have many interesting installations, and a permanent display of art including Robert Crumbs...

oops 3 guys, not men, thinking about the Boat book!

Just clearing out the old HD and came across this: It was for a design competition ( didn't win BTW ). The project was for an 'opening screen' of a TV show "3 men in a Booth" This was about three pundits who would meet in a Bar Booth, to discuss anything from sport to food.

It is based on an actual typeface ( not the most legible! ) I converted it to outlines and added the icons in Inkscape a vector drawing application. Had a lot of fun with it.

Hello from a Sydneysider with a fatal tendency to visit France every two years. Myself(author, artist and former tourism business proprietor) and Virginia (retired academic, interests in Media, heritage and archaeology) in France and Spain in April, May and June. We're teaching English to Spaniards for a week then walking as much as possible, then settling down in Nyon region for a month or so. We'll be in South and central France mainly. Anyone who like a chat on things we have in common (as mentioned above), news of Oz or swapping homes at some future date etc, we'd be glad to share a lunch or two. For further info on my books and artwork seewww.utrave4.wix.com/garrymcdougall

How about a Cake Drawing Competition?

OK Principal...I'm on the case

yes

we now have 100 Members...shouldn't someone draw a cake?

WEB FREEBIES ( subscribe to newletter ) get free icon fonts

@ Jason

Link to INKSCAPE download

my mistake in the first place Neil, sorry

Ah ok gotcha !

oops Jason we've both lashed up here, we are meant to comment in this column, and leave the Gallery with name and pics,only

Thank you Ron

very very nice Jason!

Yes Ron it's all by hand and aha i see the gallery now,will do ;-)

Jason Naughton

Do re-post your pieces into the gallery ( right and up a bit ) and I will ensure that they are published on our FB page, where you can add 'links'

Lovely stuff, all by hand?