Bastille Day Terrorist Truck Attack

Absolutely, Diana.

Does that include the freedom to sell €8.2 billion of armaments to foreign dictators and other criminals? These things tend to boomerang.
Intelligence is an almost impossible task. However much you can find out, however many attentats you prevent, some are going to get through and you are going to get the blame.
I dislike Islam no more nor less than any other religion. And in any case, there is not the slightest possibility that IS could overthrow the government of any Western democracy.
But if armed men are going to push me against a wall and demand to see my papers, it doesn't matter what they represent. We are in danger of becoming what we hate.

Diana, because it was instigated by the loony left and somehow became the status quo.

We stopped a direct debit to the Red Cross when they refused to allow their charity shops to have cribs in their shop windows at Christmas.

How do they get a passport? No head covering allowed in photo.

Valerie, Sandi, Mike,

One thing is for sure, the words of John Lennon just keep getting more relevant..." ....nothing to kill or die for...no religion too....."....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wsYM1GgQLU

Maybe there should be a new curriculum area in schools, as part of PSHE perhaps.." How to grow up to be a Decent Human Being'... a sort of 'Do as you would be done by..' (Charles Kingsley's 'Water Babies' which my mother bought from jumble sale when I was about 9 yrs old and which puzzled me, but this phrase made a great impression)...The other thing which impressed me was something like the test of a truly great leader is that 'having great power, he chooses not to use it".....

I think it became the status quo by constantly insulting anyone who disagreed and by calling them bigots and racist.

Oh thank heavens - I thought his bike had gone under the wheels and he'd been killed (unless there were two bikes? I hope not)

http://www.thelocal.fr/20160721/i-was-ready-to-die-nice-scooter-hero-speaks-out

Very brave....a candidate for the Légion d'honneur, perhaps ?

Incredibly brave. He did manage to get a few punches in but I hope he never feels that somehow he should have done more. What he did try to do was extraordinary.