Debenhams summer sale up to 70% off!

Debenhams have a sale on and deliver to France for just 7 quid, so I thought it might be worth a look.

SFN affiliate program

And House of Fraser deliver for £6.00!

:-)

Was he disappointed at not getting the dresses?? :-)

I suppose we have missed the blue cross event now at Debenhams!

gotta say for me sportsdirect is my fave online discount retailer ie last summer we negotiated a tennis pass for the gite clients to have unlimited tennis in the village so i thought it would be a good thing to get some rackets for them to use so poped into various shops to find the cheapest was almost 30 quid for one racket !

so i ordered from sportsdirect and got 4 decent branded rackets delivered for £28 within a few days.

since then other bits like t shirts for a 3rd of what they cost here , trainers and other sports shoes for a song , and my last delivery charge was invoiced at £1

at xmas time one of my daughters wanted a hoodie which they had online and i ordered it - after a few days they emailed to say the order had to be cancelled due to some stock issue so we reordered another - then the hoodie she originally wanted arrived followed days later by the 2nd order but we only ever paid for one and they never asked us to pay for the 2nd one.

my kind of shop !

Thanks for the heads-up James....Debs here I come...(virtually of course)...

Hi Annie

We have had the same experience wrote a rude letter to the Chairman in the UK, only way to get action. We are awaiting a response but suggest you do the same.

Thanks James - that has helped stock my new home. Am now a little poorer, but happy I have less to think about!

But what has happened to good old M and S. You can no longer order from the UK site for delivery to France. And the french site has only a small portion of the goods I want.