'Drone' flying and aerial photography

Hi all, I fly RC models currently into aerial photography and filming with a quadcopter (‘drone’) obviously scenery type shots. My problem is it can get quite lonely on ones own, anybody here have same interests in 24 and 47?

1 Like

Hi I have a Mavic Pro which I use for looking into chimneys for hornet nests. The bonus being arial shots of Chateaux. I’m in the Cher 18 which is a bit far but it boarders on the Loire Valley.

If you fancy flying over Sancerre, Quincy, Puilly, St Pourçain, give me a call!

1 Like

I’ll make a note next time I might pass through, I just took delivery of Yuneec Q500+ had 3 flights so far just familiarising myself with it. I did think of the Mavic pro and indeed might get one at a later date. It amazes me how stable these machines are these days.

1 Like

I hadn’t considered getting one but thr lively Mrs M bought me one for my birthday. Still learning, but as I said, they’re great for peering down chimney tops for insect activity…I’m still a novice. The stability is amazing. Take your fingers off the controls and it just stays there.

Good bit if kit.

1 Like

I have just bought a drone for my wedding photography phantom professional - Im a bit scared of it at the moment lol but having fun learning www.lydiataylorjones.com Im in 24 Excideuil

1 Like

Good choice although I’m not a big fan of Phantoms due mainly to price. Shame you’re not further south, would have liked to have seen it.