Ferrari Tells Ex-Pats Group To Stop Trying To Derail Brexit - LBC

Simon,

I think it proves my point that in general, Britexiters can be very ‘thin skinned’ and self centred.

Again proves my point in not thinking about the bigger picture, but just themselves.

They come across very nationalist and have an attitude of ‘I’m all right Jack’. Then they go off to ‘Blighty’, after using the benfits to do business with the help of EU regulations… Something which will be more difficult to do after we leave…

Cheers

Martin

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more Martin. I guess most of them have never been the same since we pulled out of India!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I just say that I am on a crusade for bad grammar and would like to point out that it is ‘might have or might’ve’ and not ‘might of’’. Before you accuse anyone of lack of information or education you should put your own house in order. By the way, I voted to stay, in case you think I have an agenda and I still have all my friends, European and British.

3 Likes

I thank you for your correction, Maureen.

Cheers

Martin

Thanks for that @michael_archer - really helpful. Perhaps you’d care to back up your personal attack with some examples? Via pm is probably best so as not to disrupt this discussion.

Not personal at all old boy, have i touched a nerve?

Just one example will do Mike…

Yours and martin Coopers replies to my posts are a good example methinks.

Well I thought this whole jamboree was supposed to be all about what Brits believed will be best for Britain in the long run, so being nationalistic seems not altogether a bad thing to come across as…

1 Like

Ok @anon29800096 and @michael_archer so in your view I’m ‘over opinionated’ because I express my views which differ to yours and yet, you exoect to be able to express exactly what you like and remain unchallenged.

I suspect your idea of over opinionated is used to refer to anyone who disagrees with you.

Still waiting for an example boys…

Agreed

Everyone stick to the topic, or zip it.

2 Likes

There is a clear difference between expressing a view and throwing insults at those who don’t share your views. You and Martin have clearly ganged up to throw insults at me in response to my posts instead of debating your views. For that reason I now choose not to answer any more of your posts or indeed get involved in any further discussions.

1 Like

Dear Members, all (but a handful) 10,000 or so of you,

I’ve closed this thread as it has been hijacked by a few who choose to throw insults at each other in this open and public forum instead of sticking to the topic in a civil manner.

Please accept my apologies for their disrespectful and childish behaviour. Hopefully, in future, they will take their pissing contests offline.

Kind regards

James

1 Like