Free LED bulbs

Is there a problem with the website? Went onto the site suggested at the top of the thread, put in our information as requested and then it takes you to another page which fails to load?

This is the link I used?

25 light bulbs arrived just now, (can I put them on eBay for €2 each ? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)
Good selection of different bulbs, exactly as asked for.

1 Like

Had an email to say ours are being delivered today…we are in the U.K. for 3 weeks though…

Doesn’t need signing for, so will leave in post box or somewhere safe/neighbours maybe

Thanks Mark, we thought it had to be signed for.

Ours just turned up, they are excellent quality, very pleased! Thanks for the heads up @ChrisK

If you haven’t received your bulbs yet, don’t despair!

2 Likes

The bulbs come from my company

Do you know if they are “seconds” or below standard? Only asking as I have a load of these and whilst it is an incredibly good deal, they don’t seem to last that long.

why is below standard ?

I can confirm Mark’s comment - I too have had to replace quite a few, I thought they were meant to last a lot longer (read much much longer than normal bulbs.

Me too, failures and flickering LEDs

Only about 5% though and the light quality is good.

1 Like

No problems with ours so far…

Des ampoules LED qui répondent aux Exigences Européennes :
Classe énergétique : A+
Allumage instantané : en moins d’une demi-seconde
Sans mercure
Durée de vie de 15 000 heures
Nombre de cycles de commutation : 30 000 on/off
Nos ampoules durent de nombreuses années et sont recyclables.

Not going to give you much satisfaction if they are failing though…

1 Like

Had the same offer last year, is it a one off? Or can one buy cheap bulbs every Autumn?

Not sure Trevor. I guess the only way to find out is to fill out the application again and see if it’s accepted.

I managed to get 2 lots, it was offered to me but had to pay a bit more for the 2nd batch. Think it was €12 for 25 bulbs. Yesterday I got a personalised mail shot from them offering another load for €1.

I’ve been informed by a representative of the Chinese factory who supply these to the French govt. that the program will continue until 2018

Personal friend or chance meeting?..
I’m definitely going to order some more. Even if I have some failures, they are still cheap.

He contacted me as he had seen this post I presume.

Just stuck the info in, already had my freebies, now only entitled to 25 for 14,99€, still cheap for 25 bulb’s, had no problems with the ones I bought last year, will buy more to keep in stock.