French Dentists

If you have a Mutuelle I would suggest you use one of their “approved” dentists, docs or whatever. That way you get top treatment at a reasonable cost. We have been very pleased with our Dentist… modern equipment etc… great sense of humour…excellent workmanship. If you have a lot of dental work to be done, sometimes it can be spread over one or two financial years (Mutuelle) with careful juggling of the diary dates… and that way you can end up paying less than having it all done in the same financial year. It pays to discuss with your Mutuelle and Dentist… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

In general I’ve found French dentists to offer a reactive service rather than a preventative service. OK they may have glitzy surgeries but it’s a bit Emperors New Clothes as far as treatment is concerned.

Most folks around here tend to visit dentists only when they have a problem - normally an expensive one - funnily enough…(hummmmmm). Dental hygienists are pretty much non-existent - I guess that would be seen as a proactive, preventative service - which would never do as the dentists wouldn’t be able to sting you (and the CPAM / mutuelles) for their exorbitant treatment costs. Smacks of a cartel to me. No programmed regular check-ups either.

I’ve found it more cost effective to have my dental work carried out in either the UK or Belgium - where, generally, the standard of work is excellent.

1 Like

I’m about to go to Budapest for dental treatment a great clinic and a fraction of the cost .

1 Like

Perhaps that’s why my local dentist is so good, he’s a Belgian.

1 Like

Hello Gail,

I am thinking of doing just that myself, so would be delighted to hear from you in due course with details.

In the meantime I wish you well with the treatment.

Cordially,

Mel Anthony

Message du 07/01/17 19:11
Copie à :

Gail Allen

January 7

I’m about to go to Budapest for dental treatment a great clinic and a fraction of the cost .

Hi Mel, it’s Helvetic clinics. info@helvetic-clinics.eu

Hi Gail,

Ta very much for that info.

I would love your feedback in due course after your visit and treatment.

Bon voyage.

Mel

Message du 09/01/17 13:35
Copie à :

Gail Allen

January 9

Hi Mel, it’s Helvetic clinics. info@helvetic-clinics.eu

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Melvyn Anthony

January 9

Hello Gail, I am thinking of doing just that myself, so would be delighted to hear from you in due course with details. In the meantime I wish you well with the treatment. Cordially, Mel Anthony Message du 07/01/17 19:11 Copie à : Gail Allen January 7 I’m about to go to Budapest fo…