Great Summer Au Pair job

A friend has asked me to post this - the last au pair I sent to one of her friends in London had an AMAZING time - great family and absolutely loved it. So, no promises but this could be a great opportunity. Please share!

My friend says ‘Do you fancy being an au pair in Cala Honda on the Costa del Sol? My old school friend has a daughter who lives there with her French husband. The daughter runs a cafe and needs help with a 5 year old son called Leo. Car will be provided, lovely house…lots of lovely food too! looking for someone who can go out asap.’

If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please get in touch with Jacky via email in the first instance : jackyreynard@gmail.com

Sounds nice! My parents live on Calahonda ( Mijas Costa) & we’d like to live there but the job prospects & salary expectations are minimal so we’ll just have to wait until retirement.Sadly I’m too old to be an aupair but if your friend has any job suggestions for a hardworking couple, skills including: French language, English Language, (basics in Spanish), IT department manager/engineer, website designer & social media marketing & multi-tasker (I run my own internet business). Experience with property management (& pools), the airline industry and importation, we’re both good cooks too & have worked in the industry.