Look good, feel great and make some money!

As many of you know, I'm a bit fanatical about my diet and lifestyle. I'm also very careful about what I put into and onto my body. I always opt for skin care containing natural ingredients and go for organic whenever possible.

I've been a fan of Neal's Yard products since they first launched and whilst they are pricey, they do work. So, I'm delighted to be able to let you know that if you sign up and join the Neal's Yard team before 29th February, you can receive a Starter Kit for just £50 instead of the usual price of £95. That is almost half price and offers incredibly good value just in terms of the products that are included.

This is the deal of the century - £200 worth of products for just £50 - it really is not one to be missed!

The starter kit contains everything you need to start your own business, complete with training manuals, business tools and a big selection of their best selling products. You will also be given ongoing help and support, so this really is a great opportunity to start a business based around products that you can believe in!

There are no sales targets to meet so you can also join as a personal shopper and receive the products at a whopping 25% discount.

If you're interested, get in touch with Sarah Cole (the daughter of our lovely SFN member Jane Williams) via email sarah@nealsyard.net or you can call her for a no obligation chat on 00 44 1284 705924 or 0044 7929351582. You can also buy the products directly online by visiting Sarah's website

The starter kit!