Looking for a nanny in Vannes

Hi there,

We moved to Brittany, Vannes, last week. We are a French family of four and we lived in California for 5 years (prior to that, I also lived in the UK for 5 years). Our kids are bilingual and we would like to find a gentle and loving nanny for them so they can keep up with their English. Our boys are 3 and 6-year old and are homeschooled so we don’t really have any time restrictions.

We are practicing attachment and non violent parenting. We live a healthy and natural lifestyle and are very interested in arts and crafts in general.

We would love to find someone for 2 mornings/week and maybe an evening (but we’re flexible), something like 6-9 hours/week. We probably will move to somewhere else in Brittany soon, so it’s likely to be a temporary position, something like 4-5months maybe.

If you think that could interested you, get in touch, we’d love to meet you.

Cindy

Hi Cindy

Please can you give your full name… you will see that we all do that… and hopefully you will be contacted by just the right Nanny for your family… :smile:

1 Like

Funny, I did that originally and then I had second thoughts… I’ll change it back. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like