Lumix G Help Required

All the years I have taken photographs I have used an SLR camera. Two years ago I purchased a Panasonic Lumix G Micro System camera, it is fantastic, however, much more complex than my previous cameras. At the present I am taking lovely photographs but only using my limited knowledge, mainly on automatic, which is a terrible waste of the variety of settings the camera has available. I am looking for a photography class/course that will help me understand and use the huge potential of this camera. I live in northern Lot et Garonne. I wonder if anyone on this forum can direct me to the assistance I need.

That's good news the site will help until you find a class. Just try all the setting on your Lumix shoot anything and everything around the house, experiment, above all have fun. You should also join the darkroom group on here.

Carol - Thank you for directing me to the Lumix Forum. The training videos are quite helpful and I can sit at home watching and comparing on my camera. I would however, love to go to a class/course where I can create photographs using the technology the camera provides. But "hey ho" onwards and upwards!!

Hello I wonder if this site may help you http://www.lumixgexperience.panasonic.co.uk/