Mr Trump, not my cup of tea

Personally I can find/see his good points…Am I missing something?
Is he a potentially a great leader and a sincere man?

Personally I think he is a total creep, that the only great thing about him is his own estimation of himself, and that he wouldn’t know what sincere meant even if you tattooed the definition on the back of his hand, but let’s agree to disagree.

6 Likes

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

I think you missed an important word out of your original post. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I watched a clip from Question Time in which both Trump and Farage were described as grubby little opportunists. That works for this American.

4 Likes

I often miss out letters and turn words upside down so to speak it is a type of dyslexia.
But Farage,Trump and Putin are an odd collection of spelling mistakes.

3 Likes

Complete Tosser!

2 Likes

Sorry Barbara, I’m afraid I just thought you’d been at the gin :wink: and didn’t think about a missing 't :relaxed:

1 Like

The first time I read it I read it as can’t or can not. It was only after your post that I twigged.

1 Like

Gin Vero…I have one bottle of gin here and it has been sitting pretty for a few
years.
I am neither an ex alcoholic or completely Total but I rarely drink!
I had a glass of champagne on two occasions during Christmas.
For many years …mainly when I was a chef I suffered with migraine and even a
tiny sip of alcohol would bring on an attack.
Perhaps life as a chef was the main

2 Likes

something happened!
Perhaps life as a chef and restauranter was the main cause of pain.
It was a very competitive life living in London and keeping up the high standards which
were needed to please the restaurant guides, keep the staff happy and feed the taxmen.With limited financial recources I found myself with many different roles; pr,
chef, cleaner, waitress and kp …and agony aunt.
Now I live in a great wine region surrounded by vines…interested in wine but not drinking it.

2 Likes

It was a joke Barbara, albeit not a very good one, I now see. I don’t for one second think you are a dipsomaniac :relaxed:

1 Like

I know that it was a joke!
But from time to time it would be good to wash away sorrows in gin or chateau Phelan -Segur . Will have to stick to Belvoir lemon grass and Lime Codial mixed with mineral water…I am addicted.

2 Likes

Trump doesn’t drink alchohol apparently…thank heavens…

2 Likes

So, Barbara, back to your original post with the stray O. Did you mean to say “I can’t see his good points” or " I can see his good points"?

1 Like

I can not see any good points!
He is not my cup of tea.

1 Like

Neither did Hitler.

Neither did Hitler drink alcohol or have any good points?
What is your point David?

1 Like

Yes, very true, 4 letters are enough for each of them :wink:

He does serve one useful purpose. He embodies everything that is despicable about the human race. I hold him in in very high esteem for that alone. He is a threat to peace, justice equality, fair trade, progress.