New Format gives me a headache

And tell me what device/browser you are using?

I would if I knew how. Never been able to do that!

Lenovo PC, Windows 10, Kaspersky but my apologies have found the bits I said I couldn’t find just not where I expected.

Where were they? @Peter_Scawen

James, going to log off as must follow up a task for my wife.

1 Like

Getting over my headache - have to say the site is bang up to date, professional and much clearer than before but I feel it has lost a bit of it’s character and friendliness. Maybe there could be an editorial/introduction (with guest editors?) and a graphic or photo in the header. Just a point, can I attach a pic to this?

1 Like

Yes @Neil_Whitehead , I’ll be addressing that over the coming weeks. You can attach stuff by dragging it in to the window or clicking upload :slight_smile:

Catherine & James.

Love the new format.

Much easier to see notifications of current discussions and also anything new.

Love it! :slight_smile:
Cheers

Martin[quote=“Dan_Wood, post:1, topic:13377, full:true”]
Hi Catherine & James,

It could, of course, be my age but l am finding this new improved format very confusing and full of numerical data that l do not need. Surely some explanation and/or instruction on how to easily use this website would be a good idea, instead of just dumping it onto your customers without any sort of ‘SFN for Dummies’ post.

I am more than willing to ‘stand corrected’ as l am a big fan of Survive France Network.

Regards

Dan
[/quote]

2 Likes

Thanks, it was a lot of work/stress getting here but we love it too!

1 Like