Random Image Posting

Thanks Mike. I think I used a gradient effect :D

Nice photo, Stuart.

this picture is taken in Guadeloupe , Panama

Thanks Neil. It is quite a naturally happy shot. But then I'm biased.

Happy people! Well captured, windswept-you can smell the briny.

Where did you take them?

great expressions on those young faces.

My Niece has asked me for some family photos so I'm doing a bit of browsing. I love this one. Capbreton of course...............![](upload://puBCRBlrBRSVG2TL2H8ISK7kzif.jpg)

Like this one. Nice colors and focus.

Used Canon EOS 500D, Please send me feedback - want to learn to make the most of my camera! :)

Hi Edward,

Use the photo icon in the text editor to get your pictures to display in the post itself :)

Thanks

James

Thanks for the info. I thought the squirrel was shocked to see you...click...too late Mr/Ms. Squirrel. Would like to see a photo of just his/her face. This is a good site to post photos and get ideas and critiques. I normally don't critique, just a word here and there as in the photo below by Stuart. He is a good photographer and I steal his ideas all the time. :-)) I would recommend you upload photos and just post a short message that you would like suggestions/comments, etc. on your work. It will take time to get full use of your camera and there are other dimensions that need to be developed; namely, composition, experimentation, and developing an eye for a good photo to just name several. (Still working on all of them.) There are some good photographers on SFN that can assist you. Ciao