So who would you vote for in France

Simon…I was asking Lee…

Sorry but I still find the new system on here a little odd.

Sounds as if Lee would fit in better in UK.

Surrounded by Farral supporter etc.

Ferile…sorry not sure of his name UKIP chap.

2 Likes

My education was in reply to Simon Armstrong assumption I’m not educated.

Telling someone to knock their head against that wall until they see the light is not a point of view, its just being rude and uncivil.

2 Likes

Yes and I will keep using ‘we’ rather than I. the majority voted out. As regard enlightening you, no matter what I say based on facts will not be accepted by you so I will not waste my time, I suggest you do some research, google seems a good start.

2 Likes

I know but what are you doing in France?
France is the heart and soul of Europe…unless Le poison knocks the stuffing
Out of her.

Read the post correctly, I was trying to explain racism…

1 Like

Strange question.

That reply is just being ignorant.

1 Like

Get back to the topic in question or leave the conversation please. Everyone has a right to an opinion as long as it’s presented in a civil manner.

1 Like

No they didn’t! 17.4 million of an electorate of 46.5 million voted out - that’s just over 37%. Let’s stick to facts shall we.

1 Like

More the fool your brother. I spent months researching the history of the EU and made my decision from the information I could find!

17.4 million voted out, that was a majority of voters who actually took the time to vote, that is FACT.

Hi Leonora,

Answering your point.

The EU is an Union, where the richer countries do help out the poorer countries. As you know, not all countries can’t make a net contribution.

However, the poorer regions do provide vital resources, which you can’t put a definitive money value on. For example, providing a workforce to do the ‘unglamorous’ jobs, our local population will not do.

The poorer regions provide alot of the veg/salad/fruits, for us northern European to eat.

They provide tourism for us and their heritage/culture, the world comes to spend their money on.

Again, can’t you not see it as such a ‘negative’ that we spend money on our poorer regions and not seeing it as an investment for all our futures? You never know how things will/might change? Once richer countries might get poorer and they might help us out?

Cheers

Martin

1 Like

No, that would be xenophobia, you know, like the FN.

Damn, sorry Simon, that was in response to Lee, re racism, not to you.

1 Like

So just as a matter of interest, if the EU isn’t good for GB and you voted against it after months of research, why live in a country which is not only still part of it but also a great deal more committed to it than GB ever was?

If GB is going to be so much better off after Brexit and free at last from the EU yoke, why choose to live here rather than there?

I’m just an ignorant French person who lives in the sticks and I don’t understand, I’d be grateful if you could enlighten me.

2 Likes

Is the UK self-sufficient as regards food production?
Can it become so in short order?
How will it cope with the increased tariffs on food from the EU or expensively transported GM food from the USA? What safeguards will there be in place for the consumer once EU legislation on food safety has been scrapped?

(The first two are rhetorical questions, obviously, we all know the answer to each is no).

1 Like

@vero Just imagine… one day you may be lucky enough to eat cake - just like all the immigrant Brits do at tea time :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Ah but will I have it as well? :wink:

1 Like

Only if it’s imported !!!

2 Likes

Looks like you might be able to eat cake but will have now difficulty to drink beer… :slight_smile:

Martin

2 Likes