So who would you vote for in France

Explosive stuff hey Barbara, enjoy.

I am still a bit confused by why any foreigner living in my country approves of a party which seeks to chuck foreigners out, because you do realise, don’t you, that foreign - as far as we are concerned, just means not French, it doesn’t mean Muslim or Jew or Protestant or Catholic or any other faith.
Even if the FN would like to legislate to expel Muslim foreigners, if and when they do, you’ll be going with them, if you aren’t French, because it won’t be possible to frame that kind of exclusionary law any other way, we don’t discriminate, you see.

6 Likes

LOL, you don’t discriminate? The French in general do discriminate against us Brits. For a start you think the Brits ran away in WW2 then you believe De Gaulle won the war with the help of Americans and you don’t believe De Gaulle actually spent the whole of the war hiding in London. The tradesmen charge a lot extra when dealing with Brits, I’ve experienced that sadly, the local Bricomarche have upped their prices because of the large British population here. FACT! So don’t try convince me the French don’t discriminate.

As for Le Pen kicking out all foreigners including Brits, where on earth did you get that from? She talked of expelling illegals. Remember if any government did that there would be a tit for tat reaction from affected countries. As for JDD being totally right wing as you put it, would you have the same opinion if it was totally left wing? I doubt it, it would seem to me from your posting you would be heavily biased against something you refuse to accept, however truthful that may be. In fact was it not commissioned by the think tank Institut Montaigne?

1 Like

Rum, Yuk!

Err… Hold his own. It’s easy to troll when your opinion blows with the wind and you are prepared to back up your point of view by quoting debatable sources. I’m glad he’s got a friend though, he needs as many as he can get. Perhaps they will believe his tall tales and predetermined mistruths written only for effect.

1 Like

How infantile you are David, you lose the argument so you resort to insults.

Me lost the argument? It’s impossible to do anything with trolls.
PS I thought you had promised to stop replying to me.

1 Like

We don’t discriminate between foreigners qua foreigners. You’re all the same to us :wink:, foreign. Sudanese/Peruvian/British/Romanian/Eritrean/Papua New Guinean it is all one.

Re Institut Montaigne: https://blogs.mediapart.fr/gavroche/blog/270916/l-institut-montaigne-independant-vraiment

Oh i see it is my turn now again, you only seem to be happy when you are throwing insults at people.

1 Like

Did I? Well if you insist on throwing insults at me I will reply.

Come again ? WHO resorts to insults?..Time to look in the mirror…

Some (by no means all!) classic @anon29800096 quotes:

Oh and there is a difference between immigrants and expatriate, do some simple research and look it up, it shouldn’t be too difficult even for someone like you.

So keep your childish insults to yourself, with your attitude I’m not surprised you lost friends

How infantile you are David

It’s impossible to do anything with trolls.

In denial, dismiss anything that reports events contrary to your own naive beliefs

I can always get a negative from you and another couple of your name calling bigoted gang

I have yet to read an intelligent adult reply from you

I only said I would vote Le Pen to get a reaction from a couple of other members which worked, they are easy to bait.

I don’t give a damn for your opinions of me

lost a few friends but frankly that doesn’t bother me, what does annoy me though are the self righteous people who say that deep down I realised I made a mistake…

2 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Ooooo! Ganging up now. How big and brave. xxx

So what did you expect, you guys happily throw insults and not expect a reaction?

1 Like

Me thinks there are quite a few on this forum who are backing us for taking on these two giants of insults.

2 Likes

I noticed :grin:

1 Like

Vero…Exactly,

1 Like

Institut Montaigne. Thanks for the link Véronique. A bunch of neocon chums of the Armenian dwarf Sarko. I guess Lee will be able to read it as it’s got an English button.

1 Like

STOP…STOP …there is only one conclusion…La Blonde would be happy to chuck you out!
Because you are not French.
National Front is an organisation which supports the exit of every person who is not purely French.totally
white…and not gay, muslim hindi, jewish, gypsy or anything else.
If that is not radical Lee…what is?

You obviously didn’t read my previous post which was the quote from Wiki. It was her father who said that.

2 Likes