Time for Angloinfo to close down?

Actually…

I wouldn’t moderate a post about chalking on a car.
As far as we are concerned, on SF people can debate whatever they want and mention whatever business, group, contact they want…

As long as - it is done, politely and with respect for the other posters views.

So I hope that Mark is aware that Roger was joking about getting his underwear in a twist…

(I think that one of the problems with forums is that it is so easy for things to be misconstrued - hence our insistence on transparency on here!)

I don’t use Anglo Info, I seem to have manage quite well without them. I just thought they were an advertising site…

OOOOOOH we do have our underwear twisted dont we?
Post here if you feel the need, or for more ‘font of all knowlege’ sites try:-

Total France
Complete France
The France Forum

All of which would have moderated a post suggesting Graffiti on a vehicle!!! but like most moderators it depends on their mood .
And like most fora the replies will range from totally wrong to well reasoned and erudite, you are the consumer, you make your choice.

Very true, but most holidaymakers bring their car here with a paid up tax disc which you cannot get unless you produce valid insurance & mot documents at the same time, so one would be fairly safe to assume all was in order, especially as most companies provide minimum cover even if you have not notified them of your trip. It is the cars with NOTHING in the window that are more likely to be uninsured. My beef on this is more about Angloinfo not allowing a frank & open discussion to take place.

you mentioned CT and insurance… a tax disc does not prove insurance cover for France

Why, do you remove your tax disc when on holiday?

If you had done that whilst was driving my UK registered car a few years back whilst on holiday, and fully insured I might have got a teeny bit angry with you.

Hi, I use to be a Franchisee of Angloinfo, and yes all of you very right, all forums discussions fake and any word or discussions which central head office see as suspicious, they ask franchise to delete it. Anyway have a look at this site => https://angloinfoanonymous.wordpress.com/, and you will learn much more of Angloinfo bad manners, thanks and cheers