Two Bed House Near Josselin, Brittany, Ideal Lock and Leave 60,000euros

Spacious Rural Cottage near Josselin
Semi-detached cottage in rural location.

Upstairs…2 large bedrooms 1 Kingsize bed and 1 huge Twin bedroom. (bed sizes given to give an idea of size scale)
Bathroom upstairs with shower over bath, also houses the washing machine.
Downstairs…Fitted American style kitchen. The kitchen is surrounded by a coffee bar with seating.

Large Breakfast/Dining area.

Spacious Lounge area. The heating is by electric radiators. There is also a log burner for the cooler days but the heaters are very effective.
Hot water is constant provided by electric tank and is VERY hot !
Double doors open on to the patio and BBQ area with your garden seating etc… Small enclosed gravel garden which is the width of the house by approx 35ft. The cottage faces west and has the sun on the patio/garden from noon until sunset…a real sun trap !! Parking is on the side of the property.

No back garden just the front which is gravelled… On the back of the house is a barn belonging to the house behind…
It’s countryside location, Le Bois Herve, 56490 St Malo des Trois Fontaines. Several houses around the house but not over looked and to be honest when you’re sat on the patio you would think you were the only property as it’s very quiet.
It’s attached …the Gentleman living next door is Breton and in his 70’s…nice chap very chatty and helpful.
Fosse is up to standard…no problems there at all. The roof is in excellent order…NO leaks. The attic is huge and would accommodate 2 more bedrooms with ease.

ooOoo

Saint Malo des Trois Fontaines is 2km away(5 mins by car) and provides you with a bar, Le Borsalino Restaurant de Cuisine traditionnelleand, plus a super boulangerie for your daily bread and croissants for your breakfast!

Josselin is approx. 12 minutes away by car with it’s fairytale castle!

You will find a large Super U in Josselin along with numerous other shops and restaurants.

Beautiful idyllic walks and cycle rides along the Nantes - Brest canal that runs at the foot of the castle.

Ploermel is near by for additional shops/super markets as well as canoeing being available at the nearby Lac du Duc.
A trip to the coast will take a hour in most directions.
Vannes

Auray and Carnac are 45 minutes away and well worth a visit…a good day out.
Carnac is home to the Carnac Stones, a system of more than 3,000 prehistoric standing stones.

The Cottage can be sold part furnished if needed

2 Likes

Do you have photos/price?

Loads of photos…wasn’t sure how to add them. Price 60,000euros

Press the upload button or you can just drag them in to the compose window

I’ve just uploaded over a dozen or so photos and it’s telling me ‘new users can only post one photo’

I’ve fixed that for you, please try again :slight_smile:

I’ve shared this in our Brittany Facebook group :slight_smile: Good luck with the sale

Sorry new to this site, and cannot work out how to send you a private message?!!!

1 Like

Hi Ness,
I think that I’ve sent you a couple of private messages - but can’t be sure that I’ve done that correctly and that you will receive them. House looks lovely, just what I’m looking for - would like to visit.
Contact me please,
Sue