WANTED: Language Learning Volunteers (Free Service)

Hi very interested please

Hi yes I am also very interested

I would like to participate as well if it is still available.

Hello Andrew,

Please count me in

Chrysa

1 Like

Hi Andrew,
I am a willing, enthusiastic and language thirsty volunteer! I guess I would be an intermediate. I have taken the plunge in living 3/4 weeks a month in France AND I’ve become an auto entrepreneur working as an immobilier. I am trying desperately to learn more language and a NEW method/technique would be a really welcome asset. Yes please :grinning:

1 Like

Dear All

Thanks for your interest in our Language Vocabulary service. It has taken a while to get to you all however you should now have your introduction message and the ability to log-in to our service.

If any of you are still waiting or are experiencing any issues then please send me a (private) message and I’ll respond to you directly.

We still have places available so if there are any others who wish to join the trial then again, please send me a (private) message and I will provide the necessary information.

Thanks again for your interest, we will be providing further information about our service in the near future so please stay tuned.

Andrew

1 Like

Hi Andrew I would certainly be interested. Kind regards Wendy

Hello
I am very interested in improving my level of French, so your posting seemed ideal.
Email address: marilyn@deuxpins.com

I would love to take part , I have two children in school here and one starting in January and my French is terrible I’m afraid to say , and it’s some thing I need to do as well as want to do so if there’s any spaces I’d be very grateful for the opportunity to learn French

I would like to be a part of it. I hope this will benefit both of us.

Very interested.I am having lessons but it does not sink in.

I m interested in improving my french… not a beginner… you have service fir that as well?

Hi Andrew, please count me in if not too late!
Thanks
Bob

Just out of interest - how did you all get on with this? All fluent by now I expect!!! :slight_smile: joking before anyone lambasts me!

Hummmmmm…bit of a tumbleweed moment…did or will the trial ever take place? How many personal details did you give?

Hi Andrew.

What a wonderful opportunity. I am absolutely interested in taking part as a volunteer. My husband is as well.

We have been in France 1.5 years and like many others that volunteered through this forum, language acquisition has been slow going.

We can be reached at Einsteinhudson@sbcglobal.net or via my cell 06-58-53-79-66.

Many kind regards.

Michelle

I’ll ask for the 3rd time…did this work out for anyone?

I am interested as well. Email boblin781@gmail.com
Many thanks.
Bob

Hi struggled to find link to “FREE” trial as the one included in email reply wanted a lot of personal info, did not peruse.

Ahhhhhh hence the silence. All those folks who have given personal details…hummmmmmm…