What Did Happen In Sweden?

4 people connected to the #swedenincident have their plans foiled. #Trump #fakenews

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/did-happen-sweden-friday-153006337.html

1 Like

Simon, it’s not fake, just alternative fact! Get your info correct, like me, from the Daily Mail! :slight_smile:

Martin

2 Likes
1 Like

Hmm so riots are not happening in Sweden! Like Monday night, that was just a party that got out of hand one would suppose and police never fired shots they were just fireworks, and yes I do read the Mail, along with several other papers except those leftist rags The Guardian and Independent. Jeez you anti Trump anti Brexit peeps really are something else.

Tumbleweed…

1 Like

Thanks for that link Jayne. Never came across that Conservative Libertarian, website before.

Issue is that Mr Trump made his ‘fake news’ or ‘alternative facts’ two days before the disturbance in Sweden. If you check out my link, it gives you another view what happened on Monday.

I think Mr Trump and his team have a responsibility to give correct info and not ‘alternative news’, which suits him and his supporters.

Cheers

Martin

1 Like

Sadly, Mr Trump couldn’t give a toss about what you or I think.They have their own agenda regarding reality and alternative facts.

1 Like

Yes we are something Lee . We are thinking people not populists.

1 Like

Hardly thinking people when you are just following biased media hype.
Populist
ˈpɒpjʊlɪst/Submit
noun
plural noun: populists
a member or adherent of a political party seeking to represent the interests of ordinary people.
a person who supports or seeks to appeal to the concerns of ordinary people.

Ahhhhh - that explains it - I’m not ‘ordinary’! How dreary to think of oneself as ordinary. :slight_smile:

My apology’s your highness :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Apologies

“apologies” once again the misplaced apostrophe so beloved of “ordinary” people.

It was my American spell checker. Since my stroke I have to rely more on these things.

Not even the Americans can be blamed for using an apostrophe for the plural of the noun apology. Mind you confusion might occur over whether to use an s or a z when using the verb to apologise.

1 Like
1 Like

The main point of that story for anyone that doesn’t want to read the whole thing is this;

Reality Check verdict: Malmo, along with other urban centres in Sweden, has one of the highest levels of reported rapes in proportion to population in the EU, mainly due to the strictness of Swedish laws and how rape is recorded in the country.

The rate of reported rapes in Malmo has not dramatically risen in recent years and has in fact declined from its peak in 2010, before the recent large increases in refugees.

It is not possible to connect crimes to the ethnicity of the perpetrators as such data is not published.

It’s interesting to see how it’s impossible to compare crime rates between countries as well as different countries collect data in very different ways.