What do you all do? Post your links here!

Hi, the gift I have for you is early access to the new SFN directory. It's open and live already but it's not widely publicised yet, in part because we need pleanty of content first and I would like to iron out any features that need attention before we let in loose in the wild. Go here and set yourself up! http://directory.survivefrance.com/

Hey everyone, are your links up to date on this page? Great for your SEO juice. Please let me know if you have provided a link to us too and I'll make sure yours stays at the top!

On m'a menti pendant des décennies! Ma vie est un enfer.

ça y est, ça va mieux!

With an ever increasing population of English speaking people in the Boussac area , the mayor of Boussac put forward the idea of establishing an association to help with the integration of this community into the wider French community of the Pays de Boussac.

In October 2009 AIPB (AMITIÉS INTERNATIONALES DU PAYS DE BOUSSAC) was formed. AIPB aims to promote cultural exchange and thereby encourage better understanding and integration between the English speaking and French communities.

The AIPB committee consists of both English and French speaking members and our aim is to organise several events throughout the year that may be enjoyed by everyone within the Boussac area.

The IPB is a completely non-profit organsiation and any monies remaining at the end of each are donated to charity.

Visit our website to see what we are about.

I teach French and English online.

1 Like

I have the dream job of every small boy, I take machines apart and put them back together again, as an adult its doesn’t excite me as much as it did when i was 12.

1 Like

What do you do @joe_scott

I work for BCM (Boots Cosmetic Manufacturing) I strip down machines on a production line after a production run and reset them with the new parts for the next run, Its actually a great job with a great bunch of people and absolutely 0 stress. But as i say, not as exciting as i thought taking things apart and putting them back together was when i was 12

1 Like

Hi my name is Julia. I have recently launched a business delivering workshops helping people to learn how to paint furniture using beautiful Autentico chalk paint. I love it. I am the local stockist and have two workshop locations, Chatéau de Mavaleix near la Coquille, Northern Dordoigne, 24800 and Pageas, Heute Vienne 87230. Drop me a post if you are interested. :+1:

1 Like

Hi Julia,

I’ve used that paint, it’s gorgeous. Best of luck with your venture!

James

I’m pleased you liked it James. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all,

After living in the lovely Languedoc region for 7 years, Ive just moved to the Haute-Vienne. Despite it being a renovation project, were fast movers and have opened a smallVegetarian and Vegan Restaurant in our home called The Hidden Veggie Kitche.
Our food is for everyone, whether you’re a meat-eater, part time veggie of full on vegetarian or vegan.

Opening a 1 bed gite next year.

www.hiddenveggiekitchen.webs.com

www.facebook.com/hiddenveggiekitchenfr

2 Likes

Hi everyone, well it’s my first time here and I have to admit I have read many of your advice pieces etc along the way to where we are at but didn’t have time to create an actual profile until NOW!
I am actually a social media consultant, I run a small business where I help companies expand their social media landscape either through education/training or I just do it for them. I also do any type of marketing consulting and lately started doing Graphic Design and absolutely love that. Since 2015 my husband, daughter and I have been living in the south of France in a small town called Aix-Les-Bains, in the french Alps. We left Canada for a simpler, slower life and my daughter attends school here and we have taken this opportunity to travel quite a bit. I started a blog and write about our adventures quite a bit. Please follow me wherever you can and I appreciate your comments on my blog and feedback!
Here are my platforms
www.canadatofrance.com Blog
www.facebook.com/canadatofrance
www.twitter.com/canadatofrance
www.instagram.com/canadatofrance
www.pinterest.com/canadatofrance
https://www.canva.com/canadatofrance graphic design portfolio

Thanks for the opportunity to post!
:wink::slight_smile:

I just liked you from our Facebook page good luck with your venture!

Hi! Glad you found us. Welcome!

Please can you do me a favour and add your full real name to the relevant bit on your profile page :slight_smile:

Thanks!
James

Can you see if it’s correct? Thanks!

1 Like

What’s your name, let me do it for you :slight_smile:

Joellie

Need your full name please :slight_smile: It’s a membership requirement

Love your page by the way!