What do you all do? Post your links here!

wow! what a wonderful place you have...

Thanks Peter... I enjoy having pilgrims stay with me before they start their journey. For many it is a lifelong dream come true to take this pilgrimage.

Hi, I have an education consultancy the site is at www.peoplecommunicateltd.com. My wife has a marketing and web design company operating in France and internationally. It is on www.sujiivana.co.uk. Thanks for the mention.

I had not as many lives as a cat but I had some. I am a retired French army officer and a military career is always full of changes. We moved 21 times.

In 2011, I became a consultant on Central Asia and the Caucasus and spent two years in Kazakhstan working for the Oil and Gas industry. Consulting is a pastime I still have despite the oil price crisis decreasing foreign investments in this region.

An amoureux des vieilles pierres (old stones lover – vieilles pierres is synonym for houses with character) I recently founded a France based property finding company for expats and foreigners. As I did a little bit of intelligence while working for the government, I use my skills in information collection and management, that are keys to house hunting. Plenty of information does not spoil the hunt, just makes it safer.

My site is www.househunter.fr and I also write in a blog called the Oldstonesblog .

With my wife, we currently live between Dublin and our dear Berry (Indre dpt). When I am not searching for houses, I take care of my global family spread on three continents and of my two horses.

I do product sourcing in China. It started with furniture years ago, then I added all things garden and now, no matter what you want or need, we find it. I've done custom kitchens and interiors, a very modern line of Murphy beds, but also things that are more common.

Since most of my clients are in North America, we now only spend summers and the odd stop over in the Charente. The stigma of 'crappy products" is still alive and well in Europe.

Brilliant! When I do the walk, I shall check it out.

Hi
This is the web page for my Tree Care/ Removal and landscaping company in Finistere
www.tlbserviceselagage.fr

2 years ago, I started a beautiful adventure : I created "DromonNext Media" a digital publisher.
It has always been my dream :-)
We did 4 interactives enriched eBoos about photographies ( the "art of seeing" for everyone), and an interactive catalogue of a photo exhibition at the "Maison Européenne de la Photographie".
I'm Italian, and I came in Paris in 1990, previously I've been working on documentary film production.
Feedbacks are welcome :-)

www.dromon.fr

I'm a French and Spanish to English self-employed translator, and erstwhile software Business Analyst and Project Manager. I do mainly technical/contractual translation. Please feel free to PM me if you need any done!

I've just finished a book on the origins of the place names of Brittany: all 1000+ communes. It’ll be published around Easter.

95% of the place names in Brittany date back to the 5th century or thereabouts and are Breton in origin. They tell the story of the flight of Britons in the 5-6th century: from the yellow plague (vad velen) and Irish invasions among other things.They also reveal close spiritual and linguistic connections with Cornwall and Wales in the names of saints, landscape features and settlements.

If you’ve ever wondered about names like Ploufragan, TrĂ©meur, Perros-Guirec, Yffniac or Squiffiec you can get more info here:

QUIMPERVANNES

https://www.facebook.com/DomainedeSaintClement/?ref=hl

http://www.domainesud.fr/en/

We have a bed and breakfast just north of Montpellier and so close to the beautiful Pic Saint Loup wine producing area:

Domaine de Saint Clément in the village of Saint Clément de Riviere

We are happy to share our 18th century Languedoc mansion which is surrounded by forest where one finds a certain calm while having the advantage of being so close to Montpellier.

Feel free to contact me: 06 79 16 34 96

Best wishes to you all!

My employer is the biggest steelmaker in the world and my languages (English, French and German) are fully employed in the Customer Service department in Dunkerque for the past year and 6 years prior to that in the Ardennes.

Wow, what a talented lot, I used to be in forces, in logistics left very disabled, i come to Normandy for therapy. I have to be active, so volunteered to be hon sec of the therapy group, which has led me to another group through buying really cheap outdoor as new aigle clothing, i was hooked, offered my part time organising skills in this wonderful recycling project to stop good stuff going into land fil,

They collect it, clean it, sell it, well displayed a cheaper than most items we have seen here, space it limited until they get larger premises, they want it gone, I am their temp hon secretary.

It's great fun very rewarding and you never know what will come in...soon u can email me with your wants ..collectables etc ,when they come in, we will send you a photo, hopefully it's a sale! Building materials sells fastest... so much gets left over..on jobs, not much furniture, we welcome volunteers with a van to collect for their areas near CAEN, at the moment.. I have no doubt more places will open. Pop in when u go to Ikea we r nearby.

Here's a link to our website. It is a non-commercial, free access site for golf and local historians. We started with UK golf clubs and courses and have recently started European. Hope the site is of interest!

www.golfsmissinglinks.co.uk

Here goes then:

NM Europe - International Removals - Offices in Paris and Annecy

International household goods removals to and from France. We also, cover the French-speaking part of Switzerland too. 25 years of experience and professional contacts around the world!

VoilĂ !

Andrew Smith

Hi all, I do papercraft, so cards for all occasions, book folding and book art, paper flowers and decoupage.
I also do some sewing, Lots of cross stitch and knitting.
I can make you something special or ordinary!
Pop along to my page (YOU don't need a Facebook account as the page is open for all to see) where you will see previous creations. https://m.facebook.com/moneypennydesigns/
If you can't see what you are after, please drop me a line and I can see what I can do
Catherine

Hi again,

The flat is now let all year round but we are planning to renovate the main house.

On this site, I can't see anybody living in the area " Bassin d'Arcachon"; it's in Gironde, on the Atlantic coast, near Bordeaux .

I would be interested in getting local contacts for advice on building, heating, etc

thanks

Hi Holly,

Welcome to the P.O.

We are in Perpignan; We heve been here for 30 years;

I'm currently "autoentrepreneur" freelance Teacher of French for expats & foreigners;

We also do quite a bit of advising & help for expats who want to settle here but have problems ( admin, etc )

Carole & Mick

Hi Helen,

Would you be interested in being a live-in- carer for an old French woman in South France ? need to speak French.

How do you do it ? etc ?

Thanks

Carole

Melanie
look at www.lepetitfiguier.com it’s all there (I hope)
else just ask :wink: