Why doesn't SFN work?

I am not getting stuff from SFN anymore

When I log on and look at the duscussion topics, I am seeing only a tiny fraction.

Why is this?

When I tried tp contact support, it asked me to lg on and then told me that my user name/password combination was invalid which obviously it isn't else I could not be posting this

Why is this?

Help please!!!

Thanks

Peter S

Hi Peter

I can't answer your third point without checking with James but with regards to your first point, we're not sending much out at the moment (watch this space!) and secondly, what do you mean by a tiny fraction? I'm not quite sure what you mean?

Thanks!

Catharine x

Hi Peter

I can't answer your third point without checking with James but with regards to your first point, we're not sending much out at the moment (watch this space!) and secondly, what do you mean by a tiny fraction? I'm not quite sure what you mean?

Thanks!

Catharine x

Hi Catharine

When I look at Forums for example, just looked now, there are many there that have recent posts that I have not seen or been notified.

So why is that?

Peter

Are these topics that you were actively following? I.e had you commented?

Catharine

The answer is no I had not been following because I have no recollection of ever seeing these topics.

Several possibilities:

a) I have received notification and have forgotten - old age

b) I have received notification andwas sidetracked onto other issues

c) I am not getting your usual "weekly" topics update at all.

Do nothing and I will see what happens over the next few weeks.

Thanks

Peter S

Ok we will keep an eye on it but there have been hardly any weekly emails so it may be that you haven't missed much!

Hi Peter,

Everything works fine, I just haven't sent much out recently. We are working hard on another upgrade which should be rolled out this month! Watch this space!

James

Good morning James

As you are doing an upgrade, may I make a suggestion, well I will anyway but then its up to you.

When I receive a email from SFN, it looks like a blank page, OK I block images, but when I unblock images all there is is the SFN logo, which with respect is of no interest to me at all, not least as I know I am logged on to SFN.

And then the first two lines of the post.

So I have to log on and sometimes there is only 3 lines.

May I suggest you scrap the image and put up as much as possible of the message and then I (maybe others) can see if it is something I wish to pursue or read more or contribute.

I appreciate it is me being busy and impatient but maybe others feel the same.

It is bloody time consuming being retired!

Thanks

Peter S