Why, if you live in France, did you vote for Brexit?

Simon
You sound extremely angry but surely the important thing now is to try and work through this situation as best as we can? Polarisation will only make things worse.

2 Likes

Exactly the view of my kids!

Oh dear. Uninformed or confused?

4 Likes

Hi Coralyn,

I presume your comments are for comedy effect and parody? You donā€™t really mean and believe what you have just written?

Iā€™m surprised you did not mention ā€˜bendy bananasā€™ and Turkey is going to join the EU, this year? :slight_smile:

Cheers

Martin

6 Likes

@somnusā€¦just to recap - youā€™ve stated the following reasons for your vote in favour of Brexit:

• forced to scrap the Ā£ and use the ā‚¬
  • paying for a European army
  • ā€˜continueā€™ to have unlimited immigration
  • governed by a bunch of ā€˜unelectedā€™ people
    andā€¦
  • they would have bled us dry

Maybe (?) you could provide links to confirmed policy / legislation to support these amazing claims. Perhaps (?) you could also explain how ā€˜theyā€™ would have bled us dry?

PS - please donā€™t quote or reference the Daily Mail - pointless!

3 Likes

Yep I am angry about Brexit - so slap my arse and call me Donald. Nothing wrong with being angry.

Iā€™d rather be angry than patronisingā€¦:slight_smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Not the least bit angry a rather trite comment

1 Like

Neitherā€¦extremely well read on the subject and certainly not confusedā€¦I think ouside the box and do my own research not like the lemmings1

2 Likes

I would suggest that you do your own research instead of me spoon feeding you.

4 Likes

You have obviously convinced yourself. That speaks volumes.

2 Likes

Not at all surprised by that typical, regurgitated Brexiteer response!!:slight_smile:

So - no links, no explanationsā€¦no answers.

Go on Coralyn - just one link / explanation / answer will doā€¦just one little titchy oneā€¦go onā€¦pleeeease.

Anyway at least youā€™re doing the decent thing by selling up and moving back to the UK. I certainly donā€™t want anti Europeans living in Europe - so well done!

6 Likes

Surely it was no more than a punt, the UK had been tied to the EU for over 40 years so no one had/has any real idea how this is going to pan out.

1 Like

There is historical data Tim and that shows how the UK has thrived through being in the EU.

1 Like

We have our soverienty back, is what people are saying.
Personally we have set a precedent and are pioneers in this venture, Iā€™m sure that in the next few years other countries will also be taking the leap, it wont be like our of course which is indeed a LEAP OF FAITH.
Trust in the process and democracy, freedom we fought for, especially the right to vote.

Come on England.

6 Likes

ā€œCome on Englandā€?

Does that mean you expect or prepare to sacrifice the UK, with your experiment? No Scotland, Wales or NI?

Martin

1 Like

Ignore the idiot posters here Coralyn, theyā€™re just being nasty as per the norm. They donā€™t have the intelligence to enter into an adult debate without being nasty.

4 Likes

What on earth does that mean on a daily basis? What does ā€˜having your sovereignty backā€™ look like ? Whatā€™s changed?

1 Like

Oh Lee - thought weā€™d lost you but here you areā€¦again.

Iā€™m afraid poor old Coralyn has had a problem coming up with even one tiny piece of ā€˜evidenceā€™ to support her wild claims as to why she voted Brexit. Sheā€™s not the first though!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what people are saying.