4 bedroom furnished house wanted for long term rent in South Manche/North-West Mayenne

Hi All

Last week our house was destroyed in a fire, so we need help in locating a replacement property to live in. Ideally for a long term let, ~ 3 years is preferable. If you have such a property or know of such a place please pm me.

We would need 4 bedrooms with links to ADSL and optional UK satellite TV link.

Looking at frontier near St Hilaire du Harcouet if possible, but willing to look further afield, ass long as we are striking distance of our gite business in Mayenne.

Many thanks for any help

Jon

Glad you're all OK. Good luck in the future.

Thanks for all your input, we are now renting a nice new place near Fougères and intend to put the nightmare of our last place behind us. Best wishes from all of us.

Now looking at unfurnished too. NW Mayenne, Fougeres / St Hilaire du Harcouet areas

Thanks Peter

http://www.mayenne-habitat.fr/se-loger-en-mayenne/vous-recherchez-un-logement/les-logements-a-louer/

This shows low cost HLM rentals available in La Mayenne with details and photos of houses.

Call the HLM in the town of Mayenne and ask to speak to Caroline (she is English) 02 55 54 55 56

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your house!

I wish you the best of luck in finding something quickly!

Many Thanks, awaiting news from your contact

Really sorry to hear of the loss of your house Jon...especially at this time of the year.

May you find something suitable soon.

Blessings

Heather

Much sympathy and best wishes for a speedy solution.

I've sent you a pm which may or may not help but, what with Winter being here, I'd guess that all options need to be explored ASAP.

Worth a try. Go for eMail in the first instance to give him time to consider the idea, OK?

LOTSALUVANLUK to you and yours.