6 N 2021. 7 weeks of Rugby

With less than 24hrs to go here’s an insight to wet your appetites, bon app.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it all !!

This time last year I was already in Paris, probably had a beer or 2 as well :beers: :rugby_football:

2 Likes

Was looking fwd to a game at SDF this year but…hey ho at least it’s happening, a highlight in my calander each year

2 Likes

Insight of the Ire. & Wal teams for this weekend

Can’t wait! Calcutta Cup tomorrow always exciting :heart:

2 Likes

Yes, great I’m looking fwd to the game in the 150th year, and what a better rival to start with Scotland. The best team will win on the day.
Here’s the history, great game played with passion

A prediction Eng v Sco

I remember the CC in 2000, wonderful game and stunning pictures.

I was there in 1976, my first CC and in the first of the six Nations CC in 2000, what memories.

1 Like

Six Nations 2021: England favourites but Scotland fancy their chances - preview & team news Six Nations 2021: England favourites but Scotland fancy their chances - preview & team news - BBC Sport

Scotland rugby have been sending me press stuff and wee fillums saying they do indeed fancy their chances, and so they should (mind you that can change - my aunt and uncle went to Rome a few years ago and all the Scots were chanting ‘we’re shite and we know we are’.) I do particularly love being Franco-Scottish at this time of year :grin: but haven’t been to an actual match for the last 4 years :cry:

Six Nations 2021: Italy v France preview & key stats Six Nations 2021: Italy v France preview & key stats - BBC Sport

Six Nations: England v Scotland - Twickenham task remains daunting Six Nations: England v Scotland - Twickenham task remains daunting - BBC Sport

YEEEESSSSSSSSS !! Wonderful :heart_eyes:.
England looking lacklustre I must say. What is Eddie Jones up to??

2 Likes

Go the thistles :heart_eyes::sunglasses::sunglasses: they out played, out kicked and out thought England, deserved the win.

2 Likes

Well done Scotland England didn’t have any answers but I’m not writing them off just yet. There be a lot of happy Scots around the world tonight and a few wee drams downed too.

1 Like

England always seem to play badly first game…allez les bleus :fr:

Police in London have launched a major investigation after 15 young and inexperienced men were subject to a terrifying ordeal whilst out for a gentle kick about in the park . One shocked victim said 'It started in the 1st minute when they took the ball from us and wouldn’t give us it back.". Police said the culprits were all Scottish, dressed in blue and showed no regard to the emotional impact on their victims who were subjected to 80 minutes of physical and mental abuse. Witnesses are requested to phone Crimestoppers anonymously at the earliest opportunity.
:yum::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

6 Likes