6 nations 2023

Calcutta Cup :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Good win for Ireland and a nice article from earlier in the week…

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

BBC News - Duhan van der Merwe scores sensational Six Nations try as Scotland beat England

1 Like

I thought he was South African ( turns out anyone can play for a country if you live there for 3 years). Good try though but he should hsve been tackled. Wonder who he’ll be playing for in the WC🤔

Cracking games yesterday, and love to watch Scotland play these days. Always so much passion and open play, and some great skill. Hope Italy can also deliver another passionate performance today to give us another great match. After watching them in the Autumn internationals, could be interesting!

3 Likes

@Mark , he will be playing for Scotland for sure (he was in the B&I Lions squad v S Africa in 2021)
Enjoy the 6 Nations and WC later this year,

1 Like

Allez les bleus :clipperton_island::clipperton_island::beer::beer:

Will Italy pull it off :thinking::thinking::thinking:

France discipline has let them down.

1 Like

It really has, poor.

Italy have not won at home in the six nations for 10 years, it’s a real possibility now.

No matter the result today (I dont think Italy will win), England and Wales will be shitting themselves

1 Like

I thought Italy would wane in the second half but they’ve maintained the energy level. I never thought they’d be this close at the end of the match.

Great game! Loved it.

Shaun Edward’s face said it all - France will have to go up several gears to compete in Ireland next week…… as will Wales at Murrayfield (c’mon Cymru :wales:)

Lucky escape for France, and what progress Italy have made. All positioning for some great games ahead!:partying_face: Like Scotland, Italy certainly played an open game with passion - great spectator feast :+1:

2 Likes

I’m exhausted after watching the match !

4 Likes

Yeah! One of his tries the Eng player tried to push him over!

I learned a thing or two about trying to bring down these big, fast men. I recall being given a piggy-back ride 20m to the try line by a pal, Mike Biggar [#8], who went on to be captain London Scots and Scotland. Somewhat humiliating.

I have to admit that Scotland was the better team by the margin of the score.

At least the era of a team of ‘kilted Kiwis’ has passed. All those ‘Scots grannies’ are a generation 6’ under the ground.

Absolutely!!! Fab!!!

Well that was France totally dismantled by Ireland unfortunately, they are in the same half of the draw at the world cup as well, Ireland were superb :sunglasses::sunglasses: