6 nations rugby 2019 and 2020

That’s 3 out of 3 for England against France this weekend. Another walk over, shame for French rugby.

Well I did telephone my French ‘partner’ to commiserate, however I couldn’t stop myself from singing a little bit of Queen when he answered …

We are the champions my friend :rofl:

2 Likes

Gr8 England start full on attack as EJ has always wanted & in the last few games he’s getting it by the bag full & the players have the skill & mind set to do it.

Good & fast set pieces from England

England not having discipline issues as we saw in the last half when they “in my mind practiced their defensive skills” rather than put a pretty weak team to the sword as no point done that already, better to practice for the upcoming Wales game & the World Cup.

After match interview England

After match interview England

Mrs Wozza, not very happy :wink::rugby_football::rugby_football:

1 Like

Well both teams have been named for this Saturday,this should be a great match.

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/42079.php#.XG7nb-SG_Vh

1 Like

Currently feeling a little bit sick… :cry::cry::cry:(France 15 Scotland 3 , 66’)

Les blues doing well at the mo, starting to look a bit weary though. Hopefully they can last another 15 mins.

Oooops… can Scotland really come back… ???

I’m shouting at the computer screen…

Job done,
Allez les bleus

1 Like

Ok I’ll get my coat… well played France ! (grrrrrrr…)

1 Like

A tu écossais ?

Armstrong? You bet ya!!

Armstrong%20AncientTartan

Armstrong Ancient Tartan - I find the ‘modern’ version a bit dull… :wink:

Here it is in use at a village wedding (sorry about the teeth, no idea what happened there! possibly too much pastis)

4 Likes

Bet your looking forward to the England Scotland game then. Only joking, got to get through the Wales game first :rofl:

1 Like

Hummmmmm…gets pretty ‘tense’ around here during England / Scotland games - some poeple can get soooooooo touchy :joy::joy::joy:

COME ON WALES.

(it has always troubled my wife that me having only the slightest bit of Welsh blood dominantly English - that I have to support Wales in all rugby matches - even over England).

1 Like

Can someone tell me who the Rugby player was in the early 60’s. He was Tongan… and I watched, in awe, as he forced his way down the field, strewing defenders here and there…

It was before Queen Salote died in 1965 as I seem to recall her being introduced to him…

In subsequent matches he would be targeted… and, savagely, brought down…:roll_eyes: and I think he suffered injury which put paid to his trail-blazing game…

Absolutely Incredible!!!

I have lost my voice - Wales defeat England…you are reading the words of one extremely happy Welshman!!!

2 Likes

:triumph::triumph::triumph:grrr
Well played Wales grrrr

2 Likes

& off we go again for another exciting weekend of 6N’s rugby. Here are the line ups, waiting for the Irish.

From the BBC.

1 Like