A Home for Christmas and for life!

All they want for Christmas is a forever home. “Chats du Quercy” have some magnificent cats in our care who want nothing more than to be part of a loving family.

During December, Chats du Quercy are launching “A Home for Christmas and for Life” – a cat adoption drive to find permanent homes for the cats in our care.

Please help us by sharing news about our cats for adoption with your friends and family.

Fifi, a beautiful 2 year-old tortie, abandoned because her young owner has Multiple Sclerosis, and is no longer able to live on her own. The new accommodation she is staying in would not allow her to take her cats.

Learn more about Fifi and why she would make a great companion on our adoption pages.

Tiny little Cristal and Jasmin arrived at “Chats du Quercy” two gorgeous white kitten sisters. Found abandoned on the streets with their chances of survival small, over the coming winter months.

Happy Endings... go along to our website to find many happy adoption stories!

www.chatsduquercy.com

Please don’t forget our charity shop is open throughout December. Lots of new and quality items for Christmas at bargain prices.

Jasmin and Cristal were rehomed together on Saturday. We have already received details of how well they are getting on in their new home.

PLUS Fifi, found a loving home with a little kitten to keep her entertained!

Many many more on our website www.chatsduquercy.com

What angels - I'm holding a place in my heart for their joyful future.

Still looking for a home for my little tortoise-shell dolly as well.