A Scot in Exile

Hi Elizabeth

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot to me as does your offer of help - can never have too many people offering that!

I'll send you a friend request if you don't mind being neighbours and all lol Maybe we could meet for coffee sometime in the New Year?

I wish you and your's a very Merry Christmas

Hugs

Jacqui x

Hi Fiona

Awwww bless your heart xx Thank you so much although you might regret offering to listen to me rant!! ;o)

Just kidding but it would be lovely to get in touch so I'll send you a friend request if you don't mind.

Jacqui x

Dear Catherine

Thanks for your concern and I will keep the offer of help in mind. Sometimes you just need somewhere to throw a question into the wind because you don't know what else to do with it. At least here people know the system we live within which as you know is so very different from the UK and might be able to give practical help.

My kids are amazing people and are doing so well, better than I am in many ways,I am really proud of them.

I know my post might seem a bit depressing but it's better to get it out there right away as questions later can be awkward ;o)

Anyway thanks again. Enjoy your evening x

Dear Jacqui

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. That must be incredibly tough. I / we hope you and the children are coping okay and if there is anything anyone can do, (which I know is trite) please shout. SFN members are a fabulous lot and go out of their way to help each other. Thinking of you C&J xx