Advertise your business on SFN (end of year promotion!)

A quick update on advertising here on the Survive France Network.

In the last six months traffic on SFN has doubled, whilst the advertising rates have remained the same. Attracting well over a quarter of a million pageviews a month, there has never been a better time to reserve your advertising positions on SFN.

So here's the offer, for the next seven days, until Friday the 9th of December 2011, any adverts booked will attract 2011 prices, for the duration of their lifespan! So if you want to place an ad on SFN do it now and lock in 2011 rates.

A number of options are available starting at just 8€ a month!

They are listed here

And if you really want to make and big impact and drive traffic to your site, I can tailor a package to the needs of your business, contact me for details. These packages start from 250€ per month.

We can also handle your artwork for you, if you don't have your banners ready, we can professionally design them for you from just 15€ per item!

If you would like to take advantage of this incredible offer to get your business noticed, the join the 40+ advertisers already on SFN by contacting me today james@kingswharf.net

Looking forward to talking to you!

James

:)

working on my banner...

Didn't realise the page views were so prolific, excellent!