Age is only a number - (or is it?) Ongoing

You’re such a tease​:grin::grin:

You don’t have to act your age… but you do have to live with it… :joy::thinking::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

This chap has been a barber for 96 years :grinning::grinning::grinning:

OK, that’s impressive - but still driving at 107. Is that safe?

He’s as safe with the car as he is with the razor… presumably… :rofl:

1 Like

The lethality of a motor vehicle in the wrong circumstances should not be underestimated.

I do take my hat off to him though and I suspect that turning up at work each day is a bit part of what is keeping him going.

When the Doc told my Dad he could drop dead at any minute… Dad handed me his car keys … :hugs:

Obviously, this gentleman is in better health than my Dad was… :thinking:

Great stuff…

Keeping active… phew…

13 years old…

How many of us could pass the Advanced Driving Test ??

An 86-year-old woman who has passed her advanced driving test with flying colours says she wants to challenge stereotypes of older motorists.

Thelma Bradshaw, from Alvaston, Derby, is one of the oldest women in the UK to pass the test.

The Institute of Advanced Motorists’ test examines a higher level of skills than the standard practical driving exam.

Mrs Bradshaw first passed in 1977 but she decided to take it again to prove she still could.

This time, she was just one mark short of a perfect score.

The retired teacher said: “It doesn’t matter how old people are, it’s a question of how capable they are.”

The main thing is not to treat your car seat as either an extension of your sitting room or tge cockpit of a racing car.
It is a matter of attitude

1 Like

Elderly Woman Dances The Tango - Viral Dance Video :open_mouth::open_mouth:

3 Likes

I love this lady… I think she was on one of the UK Talent shows a few years back… surprised the socks off the judges when she let rip… :hugs:

I think the old sense of humour got stretched the other day when out on my bike when I got overtaken by a JOGGER!! Not a runner, a bloody Jogger - did NOT make my day - but gave the wife a laugh when I told her - can’t think why?

2 Likes

I loved ballet as a child… but went into sport in senior school… and now into lazy…

1 Like

I could be inspired to do more exercise… perhaps not to this level… but…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/bb27dc63-acda-4bb8-981f-988866ace2fd

A friend bought an electric bike, quite hilly here and came off on a path and had to have surgery to his shoulder.
Dangerous things bikes.