Age is only a number - (or is it?) Ongoing

That’s a ‘bugger’ Barry!
Had a hip op, must say it’s important to ‘move’, if I sit about to long, I suffer for it, yes, “only a numer”, but they keep ‘addin up’, however, I hope keep ‘addin’ up’ for a good few years yet :grin:

3 years of age…

2 Likes

A bit of drum for you on that one :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

2 Likes

I’ve seen the Floyd live 22 times, first was at Knebworth 1975.

4 Likes

Some of my links aren’t working, we cover this one too …

1 Like

I’m just a bit jalous Mark !!! The one I would have love to see too is Metallica, but never had the chance. My brother saw ACDC, and I am still very jalous too !

I’m back in black ! Yeah ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thunderstuck !

Thought B’ might be, ‘just a bit’ green Mark, 22, wow!

Used to go to some epic concerts and festivals. Drove to Berlin in a Fiat Panda to see Roger Waters “Wall” concert. Berlin, a very decadent city, got into loads of trouble…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I am in awe when Roger, our French singer, sings this song. It has so many complicated changes musically and he follows it all in English, and does it so well too.

What about Led Zeppelin Misty ?

Have every album Babeth, however Stairway to heaven is one we play, although there are many that to my mind are better. It’s a case of trying to tie 3 amateurs with what we are capable of playing.
Lots of French songs too among our list :wink:

1 Like

Saw them at Knebworth too, 1979. Had 3 weeks down at Cap d’Agde before :grin::grin::grin:, drove back the friday and overnight, got to bed the following tuesday.

1 Like

What kind of French songs ? I can’t imagine you’re too much into Claude François :wink:

Hum, that was not far from Montpellier, but a bit earlier than 1993 :wink:

Wow, never seen them live once !
I have a friend who was a student in Richmond and she got to see loads of concerts at cheapie prices!
She has an album with all the tickets and lots of photos too of the gigs she saw. Those were the days my friend !

Weren’t they just. Last big gig I went to was Oasis in Finsbury park, 2003. Just before france…

Earls Court May 1975.

1 Like

There is a Festival near home, I’d love to go, Hellfest near Nantes, but I can’t deal with crowd anymore :sweat: