Alternative view of last night's Champions League match

This is a really interesting alternative view of Ajax v Tottenham from last night. A truly awesome night for Spurs fans like me but the emotion at the end of this match should be heartwarming even to non-football fans.

Can’t play it unfortunately Mandy (cos’ i’m n France I think).

What a night for us Spurs fans !!!

This is my 58th year as a fan and I can’t recall many days like that. We beat Chelsea on my birthday in 1967 which was special too as it wuld be to a 13 year old.

1 Like

Oh no what a shame. Yes I think it’s because it’s a UK broadcaster.

It was wonderful to watch. Glen Hoddle’s reaction to the 3rd goal was just lovely.

I will try to find an alternative for you.

Click on this link. Great clip.

https://twitter.com/rioferdy5

Priceless !!!

Hope God’s ticker is ok !!!

1 Like

I’m a Chelsea fan…great result though…wish I’d been able to watch!

This is on You-tube… any good anyone… ??

Not really Stella, that was the first leg when we lost !!

1 Like

I appreciate it’s not possible to organise things at short notice but it’s a shame that two English clubs have to go to Madrid for the final and will only receive 32k tickets in total.

That’s the luck of the draw Tim.

How do you see Leeds Utd doing in the play-offs ?

Honestly think they’ll be lucky to beat Derby and will certainly struggle against either of the other two at Wembley, their best chance was going up automatically. As I don’t go anymore I’m not really that bothered, I feel lucky to have seen Leeds win the league and get to the SF of the CL, been all over Europe watching them which probably won’t happen again in my lifetime.

Not sure who I want to win the CL, probably Liverpool but only because of James Milner.

LUFC seem to have peaked at the wrong moment, now the others are peaking ! The Championship is a tough league to get out of but great entertainment for the punters.
Yeah, I used to go to Elland Rd a lot in their halcyon days when Revie made them wear epaulettes in their socks !
Was Terry Cooper their greatest ever attacking fullback/winger ?

1 Like

Ooops sorry… no idea… just saw it listed on you-tube… silly me…:upside_down_face:

No problem Stella.

Us Leeds fans seem to have taken over the thread. I agree, I think our best chance was to go up automatically. Zero confidence in them getting through the playoffs. Then again, I had zero confidence that Spurs could beat that Ajax side so what do I know!

1 Like

I hope Leeds can get back to the Premier League. A club with their history doesn’t deserve to be where they are now.

It’s not about deserving to be in the PL, you’ve got to be good enough to get there and Leeds aren’t.

1 Like

Sorry, but my appalling half brother is a fanatical Leeds supporter and I follow their disasters with relish.

I feel very sorry for people filled with anger and bitterness, life is way too short to wish constant doom on those we don’t like.

The Champions League final is free to watch via BT Sport (you may need a VPN). I have watched both semi-finals without a VPN.