Alva Rhassoul Mineral Face Wash Giveaway

I am into my 6th week now of trying Alva Mineral Wash Cream. I used it twice
in the first week and the 2
nd week 3 times, now I use it every
morning as I find the tingle I get from the this is so stimulating and
refreshing, and it leaves your skin feeling really soft and deliciously clean. You
only need use a small amount for a face wash, it's a light chocolate colour, with a hint of bergamot and citron fragrance, the smell reminds me a little of tea tree oil. I personally prefer to use it in the shower,
just give the tube a good shake first to mix and apply gently massaging into your
face and leave on for a few minutes,.... Hint... if you have a piercing it's best to remove first or it will end up down the drain and join mine grrrr. It also removes dead cells and rebalances the skin
by tightening the pores. I had a very annoying whitehead just under my eye where
my glasses rest and I know from experience not to try and remove by squeezing, and
after a week it just vanished without me having to do anything to it bar
washing with the Mineral face wash, that got Alva big brownie points from me!
Within the first week I can honestly say that I
saw a difference to my skin texture, nothing overly drastic but certainly
enough to make me happy using this product, and for me the most visible effect
is the total reduction of the dreaded blackheads on the sides of my nose.

Rhassoul is a natural mineral clay mined in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Silica- rich volcanic clay based organic face wash containing, silicon, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, lithium and trace elements and certified organic, and not tested on animals.You can find more information about it here:........................ Alva Mineral Wash

The tube is a chunky150ml, and even after 6 weeks still has plenty
left so (in my opinion) this is going to last at a good 3 months which I think
for £11.95 is excellent Value.

Alva are
generously offering one of my readers a 150g tube of the Mineral
face wash, 2 runners up will receive a 50% discount code and if you really
can’t wait to try this for yourself then I have a 25% discount code for specially for you,
and you can rush off and get one right now. Just add "KRISHENKA25" at the checkout to receive your discount. Hope you love it as much as I do, and would welcome you to comeback and tell me what you think.

a Rafflecopter giveaway