Amazon buried discount pages

It is the top Amazon item in the list at the moment so my comment here. I am trying to order something with 24 hour delivery (well for Monday in this case) but orders here in France have not been working for almost 24 hours owning to a technical problem. Second point is that I have a 'bon d'achat' from Amazon and whilst it is from Amazon France it is suddenly impossible to cash it in as part of my purchase. Anybody else having issues with that.

Apart from that, since I can link straight into France and the order I am trying to activate is offering goods with free delivery at exactly the same prices but the one here in Euros and the UK is sterling, so along the lines of €20 here and £20 there, plus post from the UK which is not uncommon, I am happy to be feeding the odd cent back to SFN.

Now for Amazon to wake up and get functioning again!

Brilliant Info Thank you. Just sorted No1 son for Christmas and I am searching for OH

Yes Mary, you can indeed set it to whatever language you like :)

Thanks James - this might be a daft question but the Samsung Tab - can you set the language to English?

It was, if you look closely at that photo, my pupils have gone square!

Well done and merci, that must have been quite a lot of digging around. Another benefit of being a member.