Anyone else a gilet jaune?

Have our newest members actually read the forum rules or what?:grinning:

ā€¦Or what :scream:

Well John has decided to descend into ā€˜his worldā€™, that seems to be if you canā€™t answer questions or enter into a real debate then why not try acting like an infant and use insults and bad language.

Not sorry to see him goā€¦wonder who on earth will come out of the woodwork now ā€¦ maybe we should call this infestation les capricornes :wink:

3 Likes

Zout, every time I propose someone who you can have a drink with they disappear, itā€™s like the twilight zone chez-toi :rofl:

Iā€™m getting a complex Ann - they never phone, they never write - itā€™s like they donā€™t even care :tongue:

3 Likes

Maybe it was just a holiday romance Simon :hugs:

1 Like

LOL! That reminds meā€¦maybe Iā€™ve got my comeuppance - I was a Club 18-30 rep on the Costa Brava back in the day and when I dropped my lovely ā€˜guestsā€™ off at the airport for their return flight to the UK - I always promised Iā€™d write butā€¦I never did!! :wink::wink::wink: I just waited for the next group of arrivalsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Youā€™re a terrible, terrible manā€¦

(Just so itā€™s clear; I am joking :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

I did - Iā€™m also without filter and Iā€™m not the most diplomatic or polite person, I call them like I see them. If anyone ever has issues with that, please report any messages of mine you feel are out of line, and let the staff decide whether or not I deserve a thwack :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thereā€™s been a lot of sarcasm, abuse, & piss-taking in this threadā€¦
& when a new member calls someone out on it &/or gives it back thereā€™s all kinds of uproar & shock/horror.
Iā€™m sure Benā€™s not at all surprised at the response he got from John, & neither should others beā€¦

1 Like

Niceā€¦ I was always told that feedback is a gift - something youā€™re good at Bob. I do so love voyeurs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Iā€™m surprised it took this long >.>

Joking aside, I am usually described by most of my friends as a sarcastic prick, but thatā€™s not entirely true. I just get irrationally annoyed by people who have reams and reams of assistance available, refuse to take it, then complain their life is so hard.

Anyway, itā€™s all said and done with, unless our farmer comes back on the sly :slight_smile:

ā€œAnyway, itā€™s all said and done with, unless our farmer comes back on the sly :slight_smile:ā€

Must get my glasses changed, for one ā€˜senior momentā€™ there I thought you said sty :wink:

TBH Simon there were a few occasions when I was tempted to say more, but given the general tone of the thread I just couldnā€™t arsed

For the record, he requested account deletion.

Feedback is often very valuable, but I was taught that it should be offered in a spirit of generosity and with care for the other. Feedback that is unsolicited or thrust upon another uninvited is neither generous nor careful of the other.

I am not commenting on you @anon87147852, or giving you ā€˜feedbackā€™, I am offering a definition of feedback to qualify your own, and what I think is its meaning in the context of Johnā€™s posts, and various responses to them.

Ahh Simon, Iā€™ll have a beer with you mate, Iā€™ll be in Toulouse or Blagnac the 2nd week of March. Canā€™t make it to Ariege though.

1 Like

I wish I was that clever, but alasā€¦

:smiley:

1 Like

Peter,
without wax lyrical, in plain English please.

1 Like

Warren I hope youā€™re not teasing me!?! :wink: It would be my pleasure!

Simon,
Teasing, Iā€™m not Andorran or a silly jones, if client signs? Iā€™ll be down on the 11th & 12th, fly or train back on the 13th.

1 Like