Anyone else having problems getting through to Ameli?

OH tells me he’s been trying to update his vaccine passport for a week now.
I’ve just tried and same problem.
We both can get onto our summary pages but clicking onto our message to update stuff the message is “service temporarily suspended”. It’s been saying that, he tells me, for days.

Updating?? I presume that’s after having a jab ???
We received an email saying a new document was available in our DMP and sure enough it was the same Vaccine Passport as the Pharmacist had given us before we left with sore arms :wink:

So… I’ve obviously been into Ameli DMP and had no problems during these last few days. BUT… yes … today it’s giving me the same message as you have…
(perhaps my visit was “the final straw” and I’ve messed up the system… :rofl: :rofl:)

1 Like

@SuePJ
Just tried my Ameli account (Charente) and no problem with accessing messages.
A possible explanation is that the DMP is now a different animal entirely. The DMP has evolved into the mon espace santé. So, if you have already created an account with mon espace santé you cannot go back in to DMP - it re-directs you automatically to the new arrangement.

EDIT: when (eventually) I managed to drill in to the depths of Vanessa’s memory - she completed her DMP to mon espace sante’ conversion - she recalls that there was a message to say that it would perhaps take a day or so to finish the update (she then didn’t bother trying again until some days later) so that could well confirm what the issue is.
Now need to put the drill battery back on charge… it took quite a bit of energy out of it (and me) :smile:

Not so here… I simply just tried Ameli mon compte, after I read Sue’s post…
BUT… it seems that the magic oofle dust has now worked… I’ve just tried Ameli mon compte and IT LIVES… Hurrah…
EDIT: Perhaps we worry too much when a hiccup seems to occur… perhaps we’re forgetting that everyone’s entitled to some time off, even Ameli :rofl: :rofl:

I just scanned the document after my booster, booster on my phone, No problems.

I suspect it was just one of those “now’s the time to update/refresh everything” moments which sites have from time to time… obviously it didn’t last long…