Anyone living in UK that has a French pension?

I don,t know if people in the UK have such a thing as a health card.As you can see,they are asking for a certificate,maybe they mean a card,who knows,it,s a very poorly put together form.

It might help to simply pass our thoughts on to your relative and let your relative get the necessary bits and pieces together.

The form seems quite straight forward to complete, and the sooner it is returned to ircantec, with required attachments, the better.

1 Like

It’s not up to them to do the research when it comes to squillions of different foreign ways of doing stuff, they are asking for the documents needed by the authorities in France (who are going to give out money to people who are possibly entitled to receive a French pension and they need to check that entitlement). It is up to those in receipt of that money to provide the information.
If it is too much trouble then don’t do it and don’t get the pension but either way stop moaning about it.
Jeeeeeeez.

2 Likes

Just reply, tick the boxes and give/send covering notes to the situation in French and you’ll find everything goes to order.

1 Like

A follow-up:
I sent off the form with a copy of a GEIC card and of an HMRC letter telling me to fill in a tax return. I got a lettern back indicating that these were accepted but saying
Cependant nous sommes toujours dans l’attente de la copie de votre titre de pension.
They didnt ask for such a document and I dont think I have one. Anyway, woudlnt it have been issued by them?

1 Like

Thanks for update Gezstar,much the same with my relative,the only advice i could give them was to just send anything that they could find with a covering letter,don,t think they have had a response yet,i am sure it will follow.

Another letter has arrived asking for a “certificat de pension”,has anyone any idea what this is or how you can obtain one in UK or FR please,thanks.