Anyone used house sitters and would be prepared to be interviewed about it?

Hi all, I hope it’s OK to post this up here. I am writing an article for French Property News about house exchanging and house sitting. I’m looking for someone who has used house sitters, especially for looking after pets, and would be prepared to be interviewed as a case study for the article. It would cover: how you went about it, what your experience was, any tips for others thinking of using housesitters. As always it’s on a tight deadline - 15th Sept! - so early responses would be greatly appreciated. Please either leave a comment here or email me via the site. Many thanks.

OK, no problem…

Many thanks, Wendy. It is a bit delicate if they were friends and I think the FPN editor would rather have named quotes, but can I take you up on your offer if I find I need some more material? Thanks again.

I’ve used housesitters, friends…I’d be prepared to talk but it was a slightly less than positive experence so it would have to be anonymous…in case they get to read it!

Hi Vikki, that sounds great and I’d like to get some warts and all experiences. Before I can email you on the site we have to be friends so I’ve sent you a friend request. Then we can arrange to have a chat. Thanks for your help.

sent you an email V, have forwarded it to my friend who knows someone who has used sitters, see you soon
K

Thanks, Catharine!

Tweeted this for you Vanessa!