Apparently We are Now Officially Old

Pure Robinson Crusoe.

Pretty sure you wouldnā€™t have liked watching the operation, ours is a very private bit of forest. :astonished:

Plus sitting in there for hours on end in the heat of the day, is not recommended if you want to avoid wrinkly skin. :laughing:

1 Like

David the pruneā€¦ :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

This company are currently advertising on the French TV channels
https://www.kinemagic.fr/

The whole point of the one I used ages ago was that it fitted in a small space.
We had all been out on Lake Windermere and I was swimming, no wetsuit, I got rather cold and our friend had a flat over his boathouse and he offered me this small bath which went up to my shoulders and got you warm all over. Absolutely wonderful.

1 Like

My reason for posting about kinemagic wasnā€™t really to suggest you an alternative Jane but to inform the wider audience about the alternatives and the help available from the French State.

1 Like

I have tried to find something like the one I used, but to no avail.
They are all bigger.

Itā€™s the new inbuilt safety features. Bit like what has happened to the size of a mini. :grin:

What a wonderful picture. Iā€™m kicking myself now that we asked Darty to take our old chest freezer away! It had the seat and everything.

1 Like

I still have it to this day. It has served several purposes over the years, potato storage, apple storage and, on its side a container for old too small thus no longer usable, pieces of soap. My idea was to one day render them all together and make new blocks, but I discovered the other other day that a series of dogs had eaten them. :astonished:

1 Like

I have a baignoire sabot in a childrenā€™s bathroom, wonderful for little children and also wonderful when you are no monger a little child and sit in the deep end because you are in up to your neck sitting up properly :blush:

1 Like

Exactly that. It is wonderful for your shoulders and neck.

Itā€™s how you tell them!

You mean when they swear at me and I say ā€˜go and wash your mouth outā€™? :astonished:

3 Likes

ā€¦and service charges which go up and upā€¦ and in a lot of them the way the contracts tie it up youā€™re guaranteed to lose a lot of money on selling

We looked at that as a way of having a base in UK, but when I noticed that you had to pay a percentage of the ale price to the company, which eventually went bust anyway, if you used your own estate agent, that was enough for us.

This thread made me smile. A friend shared this recently and I thought it fits here pretty well. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t quite reached this point yet.

2 Likes

Are you sure you are sitting the right way round? :joy: