Architect needed?

Hi all,

A question, as I’m unsure of the person who looks after planning permission, plans etc. do I start with an architect? Or…

Any English speaking in the Ariege, Aude or nearby that you know of?

Thanks so much!

Hi Elaine, it depends upon the size of your project. For smaller plans they can be done by a Maitre d'Oeuvre, who will charge less than an architect. He can also oversee your works for you after you have had your plans passed by an architect if you are planning on large travaux and again will charge less!

Hi Elaine, I've PM'ed you - will share my experience of using architects on our project.