Are you seeking a country property with space to breath

Closely followed by “Stairs from the dinning room to landing and three very good double bedrooms one being the master with en-suite with full bath and shower over bath WC and sink.”

So it’s good to know that you can take a shower at the same time as having a pee or cleaning your teeth :grin:

3 Likes

He seems to be restricting his sales pitch to a very small target audience.

ive just clicked the link to see if he had updated it lol. its got 2 votes of one star. hahahahah come on who voted…

Wasn’t me, promise.

Looking at the Google maps view (sadly no street view photos) I can see why he is trying to sell at £320k - but I think that his potential market is going to be restricted even further by the sheer size of the place and the amount of work needed for upkeep.

no idea.

Playing Devils Advocate here (or maybe not) - I’ve just read this thread from beginning to end and can’t help thinking of the words ‘Ganging up’ - Gosh the poor man was only trying to flog his house and perhaps it was in a naive and unprofessional way but surely he didn’t deserve to be treated in such a shoddy and disrespectful manner - For goodness sake grow up.

(I’m just putting my armour on for the predictable incoming slagging that l will get from the 'gang’no doubt).

3 Likes

No need for armour, it’s nice to see that it’s deemed normal to try to sell a house without saying which area it’s in or even what it looks like. Personally I think he was given useful advice by people who were trying to help.

1 Like

:handbag: :handbag: :handbag: :handbag: :handbag: :smile:

2 Likes

I confess feeling distinctly guilty because I think it was my comments that he particularly felt were unhelpful.

I did apologise but don’t think he ever read the post - in retrospect I should have used the reply link on the post itself (which generates an email) rather than the reply at the bottom of the thread.

BUT he was somewhat oversensitive and took umbrage very quickly at the idea he might not be going about selling his property in the best way. SF is not really a property forum but many (indeed I suspect most of the regular visitors) of us have bought and sold property in France so there is experience here to tap if you go about it the right way.

It’s just that he didn’t.

2 Likes

Actually what I find a bit off is the being mean about him behind his back, no matter how disagreeable he was when everyone was trying to help him.

4 Likes

I do tend to agree with both Vero and Dan but…as others have said, he joined, posted, ignored all constructive advice (including a personal message from Mr H), had a wobble and hasn’t actually left. So he can not only see all this, he could reply if he chose to.

3 Likes

looks beautiful. very well presented and defiantly will get people reading

my oh my thats allot of handbag’s

1 Like

Not really a great way to make friends…

No ‘gang’ involved Dan, those of us that tried to help/give advice were subjected to being called idiots. I think that individually we have a right to reply.

I wonder what makes you think that my replies indicate that I am part of this ‘gang’ that I suspect exists only in your head !