Art & Design

it appears but doesnt stay....

@suzy

You have uploaded to the gallery...up to the right here?

Uploaded twice but nothing seems to have arrived.

Lively and fresh Suzy, great technique -more please.

@ Suzy.

Thank you Suzy, we do appreciate quality! Please note that you can 'make comments' on your own work ( and others ) on the FB Page, and if you use a URL, FB will make it into a hypertext link automatically. ( can't be bad! )

Thanks for the compliments Ron......I've got lots more.I'll upload a couple.

Hi Suzy, I have put your lovely painting on the FaceBook Page..I shall open an Album when you upload some more.

@ suzy davis,
absolutely lovely!!!

Welcome Tim Niall-Harris

Hi Jeannie,
Welcome! To the right of this reply, and up a bit is a link called Gallery, click there, Add your name to the upload box, and then click the 'picture' icon and upload your file.

Hi, I’ve just joined the group - I am a fused glass artist. How do. upload a picture Of my work?

I've known and loved this Painting all my life...it hangs in my Aunts spare bedroom...so do I

Hi Carol Ann

Please see FaceBook Page and make comments including your WebSite etc any url converts to a hypertext link automatically

thanks Carol Ann
Give me a few minutes and I'll open a FaceBook Folder for you and drop the link back to here. OK?

done, thanks

Lovely Carol Ann,

It's best to upload to 'the Gallery' scroll up from here to the right.

Add your name. The entries are then forwarded to our FaceBook Page where you can makes comments and add links to Blogs /sites etc

Welcome Mike!

I'm fully celebrated out what with Queenies Jublly Jubilee festivities.

81 Members...doesn't that call for some sort of celebration?

welcome to Mike Staubes

Hi All, I'm starting to build a bit on my Pinterest Board which bears the same name as our group. I trust that no one will take issue that I am treating 'permissions' to publish granted by our artists, here, the FaceBook Page and indeed in our ArtVillage online Mag as all encompassing. Anyone with probs...Chrome Yellow Oils at Dawn!!!