Auto-Entrepreneurs chat (no specific topic in this thread)

Thanks Tracy

Hi Sheila, the company you selected is more or less totally irrelevant. Choose any mutuelle you like the look of, it is not even compulsory to have a mutuelle at all, just highly recommended.

The irony struck me Brian. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the mutuelle I selected and am pretty sure I have not heard from them.

Hi Sheila. How about that, I advise you to do the Dec online and then I get stuck in this 30 plus hour (just tried again) thing. I suppose all the last moment people are jamming everything.

As Tracy says. No. You got watcha got and now you need to stick with it, later on you can though. You seem to attract lots of hoops to jump through, so take the easy route for now.

Haha. Thanks for quick answer Tracy, but "no" to which part of question? I can choose any mutuelle I like or I have to go with the one I selected?

Hi Sheila,

Quick answer - no!

It is the 'try again a bit later' that slays me. It always took 'peu' to mean little rather than infinite...

Hi Brian

Yes 30 hours is a bit much !

I succeeded in getting in at 1743 today after about half an hour of entering my details and being told that the site couldn't identify me and finally changing my password.

Thanks Patricia, my message is: 'Vous n´avez pas accès aux déclarations pour le moment. Revenez un peu plus tard. Les délais d'accès pour chaque déclaration sont renseignés sur le site.'

But I think nearly 30 hours is a bit unbelievable!

Hi Brian

I just had the same experience, spent ages trying to log in and it kept sayng it was unable to identify me.

In the end I clicked on the link to get a new password, set up my original password as my new password and, hey presto I was logged in

I had to wait for a top in my bank before paying my quarterly. Ironically, since I was trying to help somebody else, I have been trying to log on to pay since yesterday. I have been trying late at night, very early in the morning (0530-ish) and all of today but cannot get it. Anybody else having problems? If it is log-jammed as 31 July approaches thenhow can anybody pay? I've never waited more than a day or two after notification before but IF people would pay on time...

Quick question: Must I take out top-up insurance with the mutuelle which I selected when completing the online AE application or can I choose any mutuelle I like?

Tracy is right. Our letters come out from somewhere in Provence, indeed I have to dig mine out from somewhere on the dining room table to deal with by the end of next week. We both do it online but we still get letters. When you have something to do with them directly, and we have had reminders after paying immediately, that is why I suggested calling and then faxing. Emails seem not to hit the mark and there we have given up entirely, if mailing then definetly LRAR or like emails the get lost.

Yep, good idea, make sure you send it A/R with recipisee though so you have proof.

Thanks Tracy - yes, it's just one of their forms to fill in any revenue and calculate the tax percentage. I've already done that online but they've probably either got their wires crossed or the computer just generated it. I think I might return it by post with a copy of my printed declaration showing date, time etc.

Hi Valerie, NEVER ignore letters from the RSI!!!!! If you can't visit them or talk to them, send an email, a fax and a copy by registered letter - the registered letter is the the legal proof but sometimes an email can get a faster response. Also take note that the people who send out the letters are not necessarily the people who receive the letters, so send copies to all applicable addresses. It may seem like overkill but if you can't speak to them, you need to do it - even if you can speak to them, always get them to sign to what you have agreed.

Jennifer, Where do you send the form once completed?

Emails seem not to acheive anything, faxes do better (still...)

That's a very generous system, I'm impressed.

My French isn't up to it that's why I thought maybe if I post a copy so they can see what I've done?