Avengers Infinity War - Endgame

Finally caught up with Infinity Wars - Endgame, is it me or is it a bit crap? Beautifully produced but really, the Avengers find Thanos, decapitate him (which should be closure enough for almost anyone), sit on their hands for 5 years, invent a time machine, do some “timey-wimey” stuff as Matt Smith’s Doctor might say and save the day (mostly). I mean, FFS a 5 year old could have written the plot.

1 Like

Don’t have the foggiest idea what you’re referring to, Paul, but whatever you write about your style is always tempting and yielding to it succulent!

Brexit- Endgame, also pretty crap…

2 Likes

Please can we go back 3 years and have a ’ do over’:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

If only Dr Strange and the time stone were a thing rather than fantasy…

1 Like

Just wasn’t the same after Diana Rigg left. It was known as Chapeau Melon et Bottes de Cuir here.

Dr Strange could open the brexit time portal…smack all those silly dumb dumbs for voting the wrong way and all you expats could breathe a sigh of relief…

But who would play Corbin the Slayer?

Sarcasm noted. I’ll remind you that I reside in the UK so will have to live with the full “benefit” of leaving.

ISTR we’ve asked you before, but haven’t had a satisfactory reply, as to why you think that Leave voters were right to cast their vote the way that they did - or, indeed, why you think it is such a good idea.

I’d also like to hear your commentary on the implementation of the decision and whether it validates the Leave promises - easiest deal in history, they need us etc etc or whether it demonstrates that even if leaving did have some theoretical advantages they have been, and were always doomed to be, dwarfed by the damage to our country caused by a ham-fisted and discord strewn attempt to prosecute our exit from the EU.

Wrong topic… this is about blokes in spandex…ending their game.

I wouldn’t dare assault your senses with my views. You might explode with rage. :wink:

OTOH “Infinity War” would be a good subtitle for Br… - you know what :slight_smile: