Badly explain your job!

Nah… software developer

Bingo! (well bingo was something that OT Assistants used to arrange as a diversional therapy)

1 Like

Pest control?

1 Like

Clever…

Yayyyy!

I brought fleas home with me once. Mme M was not impressed so I spent the next few days on the sofa living with them :rofl:

I travelled, for a short while, in steel and oil but, mainly, helped fix telephone lines, although not underground or overhead and no poles in sight.

On the rigs?

Engineer ?

Nearly!

Underpaid arse licker.

Army communications?

“Look into my eyes”.

Snake charmer :grin:

1 Like

Cable ships, BT, Cable & Wireless, one trip on an oil tanker.
Went to the Falklands in 1982 on Cableship Iris when she was ‘taken up from trade’ to carry personnel, mail, supplies and PoW’s.
The tanker, British Resolution was in Saudi Arabia during the Iraq conflict and came under attack while loading by Iraqi missiles which, thankfully, the Americans shot down.

2 Likes

For a short while I had a job that meant people might be sick behind me, animals might want to leave something nasty behind me, occasionally people might want to pick a fight with me or even steal my money.

Taxi driver!

2 Likes

Politician

Yes, six months of my life I’d rather forget!

1 Like

I used to get paid for watching blokes fighting…

My brother has just stopped taxi-ing after 5 years which is why I recognised the description!! He is going to be a driving instructor instead.