Baked Avacodo with egg and Feta

A simple, delicious and, above all, easy snack!

1 ripe Avocado
2 Eggs (I used Quail)
Feta Cheese
Sea salt
Black pepper
Chili flakes (optional)
Olive oil

For decoration…
Tomato
Feta Cheese
olive oil
sea salt

1). Preheat the oven to 200c

2). Cut the Avocado length ways, remove the stone.

For a large egg you may want to remove a little of the flesh from the hole.

Avocado, Feta and Egg.... recipes My name is Roz but lots call me Rosie. Welcome to Rosies Home Kitchen. I moved from the UK to France in 2005, gave up my business and with my husband, Paul, and two sons converted a small cottage in rural Brittany to our home Half Acre Farm. It was here after years of ready meals and take aways in the UK I realised that I could cook. Paul also learned he could grow vegetables and plant fruit trees; we also keep our own poultry for meat and eggs. Shortly after finishing the work on our house we was featured in a magazine called Breton and since then Ive been featured in a few magazines for my food. My two sons now have their own families but live near by and Im now the proud grandmother of two little boys. Both of my daughter in laws are both great cooks. My cooking is home cooking, but often with a French twist, my videos are not there to impress but inspire, So many people say that they cant cook, but we all can, you just got to give it a go.

Make shallow cuts in the avacado drizzle with the oil and season with salt pepper and chili flakes.

Crumble a little Feta into the hole and break an egg on top of the cheese.

Put a little more cheese on top of that and bake till golden brown.

Avocado, Feta and Egg.... recipes My name is Roz but lots call me Rosie. Welcome to Rosies Home Kitchen. I moved from the UK to France in 2005, gave up my business and with my husband, Paul, and two sons converted a small cottage in rural Brittany to our home Half Acre Farm. It was here after years of ready meals and take aways in the UK I realised that I could cook. Paul also learned he could grow vegetables and plant fruit trees; we also keep our own poultry for meat and eggs. Shortly after finishing the work on our house we was featured in a magazine called Breton and since then Ive been featured in a few magazines for my food. My two sons now have their own families but live near by and Im now the proud grandmother of two little boys. Both of my daughter in laws are both great cooks. My cooking is home cooking, but often with a French twist, my videos are not there to impress but inspire, So many people say that they cant cook, but we all can, you just got to give it a go.

3). Slice a tomato thinly…

Arrange on the plate and season with sea salt.

Drizzle with olive oil and pile up some Feta on top.

Serve with a fruity red such as a Beaujolais and a crusty baguette

Enjoy

sorry, fixed now, Avacado, well spotted.

Um, sounds yummy BUT is it aubergine as in recipe ingredients etc or avocado as in title?