Battle of the Breakfasts

Very pleased indeed with the progress of this thread. OK, the suggestion that you ( the reader) reads, follows, likes, or whatever, is that, and only that, a suggestion, I mean it's not 'one party' rule hahahaha.

Just interested to know how people breakfast... Look on it as a respite from the other threads doing the rounds, it is of no real import, and I would never criticize other proper posts, even though it is tempting to say 'why are you so bigoted?', or man up, or whatever some SFNsters do articulate.

No, look on this as a lay-by ( aire ) in the never ending SFN Autoroute, a sort of fun virtual filling station where you can call in anytime, take a minute, tell us how scrummy that bagel was. Was that Hash Brown really crispy on the outside, yet baby soft on the inside? We'd love to know.

If you do have time send in a pic please do, it is so easy nowadays, no popping down to Boots to wait for the prints...

Only a suggestion, as I said. Put a little note in the diary, on the calender, ask a friend to phone you a little reminder... how much time will it take out of your busy schedule... 5 minutes, ten? Why not set the alarm just a little bit earlier... only a suggestion. Not a threat, sorry rule.

So, if you want an early morning call ( just as a reminder ) PM me your Tel. No. and I'll get reception to give you a tinkle.

Go on... it'll be real fun. and you could make someone very happy.

Nitol

Stuart Wilson

A very nice shot from StuArt, thank you.

@ Colin.

I would have been cr*p @ Market Research hahaha

Thank you for taking the time to become involved in this survey.

( just have to remember why I started it now )

All the best.

Your name will be entered into the prize draw. Top prize 1 litre drum of Maple syrup/or Nutella ( pre tax hike )

hehehe Colin. Great stuff

let me just back track to find out what the questions were again. ( should have done tick boxes )

Haha I should have numbered them, I'll get back to you.Thanks ( confused dotcom )

Hi Ron, from the top. Cereals/porridge & some times a fry up. Yes. Occasionally. No. No. Yes. No. No. Love them. Possibly !!!!

I used to be a tea boy. Green. But now I am more mature I have turned well French… I can’t do the little jobs, what do they call them expresso? no, I need the milk, it’s frothy man. I often scroll down to my local, just to get my lips round one. 2.50 a go, but you can sit and have a chat with the fishermen.

Trés French.
http://goo.gl/Cp5H6

What get you going first thing? I know I can’t function until I’ve had a shot or two. ( we have a machine now, it takes those pads ) you know. I fire it up, press the button and hey presto, hot creamy and bubbly…humip hmmmmoo. Sometimes I have a few…with hot buttered toast.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha http://goo.gl/y4JT2

Cornish Breakfast

I drink Diet Coke!

So what do you like to drink with your breakfast?

Tea

Coffee

Chocolate

Gin

Rosé

Water

Warm Milk

Complan

Fruit juice

Largactyl

OK... confesh time... a few months ago me and a pal were given a box of these cup cakes, from Karen of Karen's Cakes in Pezènas ( Herault ) she has a stall in the market where we were busking.

I had my share for breakfast the following day.

Any SFNers have naughty breakfasts? c'mon own up.

anyone got any pics of Drippy Crumpets?

Hey Gang... keep those Brekky Pics rolling in......

Konichiwa,

Sushi in Japan is not unheard of for breakfast, but it is as likely to be soup, riceballs, salad, or pastries...I real case of 'Isapayoo'

Here is some Sushi that my daughter made on a 'Shushi' course... it tasted a bit like... er... raw fish...with all the flavour taken out. ( sorry Gabs )

Keep those Breakfast Pics coming right in...how about your favourite Breakfast Recipe?...

that Wassisname? 'Kitchen Gimp' does a brill Steakwhich' all drippy...

If you feel the same as I do about her, why not make a donation, you may help some one who has no breakfast meal at all to look forward to.

To have enjoyed a breakfast with this adorable screen icon, would have rendered me fulfilled for a lifetime

Sometimes, to break the fast enjoyed during slumber, you might need a little sweetness to get you going.

Yes, Instead of, before, after, even during a more savoury repas, you may crave for something sweet and sticky in the mouth...hmmmm.

Be it honey, or Maple syrup, drizzling a sweet and sticky liquid over your muffins, pancakes or even toast ( not forgetting your oats ) as it merges with the cold butter, can result in a cacophony of flavours on the tongue ( sorry went all Nigella there )

I have illustrated this synesthesia in the graphic below.

The pink puckered orifice, lest you wondered, is a mouth, a wide open succulent mouth ...Ooof ( back in a minute )

Or conversely, if you need a quick sugar hit, smack a bowl full of Sugar Puffs down ya, should get you out the door, at least.

MACDOs contd

Cop a load a this "McMuffin" take a look at the variants!!!

How do these low-level munchkins cope? (not my phraseology )